This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 6

1886 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Thankfully tengaged solved their issue and the show will be back on Monday 4pm EST/9pm GMT.
1886 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*waves*
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Live Show 6 and the start of the Back to Back Shows!
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Now before we start it is time to reveal the introduction of our 4th Panelist so please welcome TOMMY!!!!!
1886 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Scared :(
OMG YASSS DAS MY MANS!
1886 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out and waves*

Hello!
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Running Order:

1) Joshua Ledet
2) Ali Caldwell
3) Jessie J
4) Matt Terry
5) Lukas Forchhammer
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Joshua Ledet - "You Pulled Me Through"

1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* Joshua, you are the one to beat in this competition. If you are in the sing-off I’ll be honestly shocked. Your performance tonight brought me to happy tears and your vocals were insane! I hope that the other judges see what I saw in you this week.
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation* You just keep showing up every single week! This was amazing and one of your best performances to date! I could tell you really wanted this and honestly I see you in the final! This was amazing and you should really be proud of yourself!
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

Well done, that was great! You completely delivered on them runs and it's credit to you still being in the competition. You are a unique artist and I believe that should be celebrated! Well done.
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You keep coming back for more and boy you delivered another exceptional performance that has the full package. This is what makes you unique and stand out with the way you perform, and that voice is heaven alone and can’t get enough of it. I just wanted to hear more of it with how it was cut short, but it was beautiful to hear and now I am thankful to have saved you with what you bring to this season.
1886 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Ali Caldwell - "Set Fire To The Rain"

1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

Wow, this was definitely a strong performance! Also, I loved your tenacity and giving everything you’ve got as if it’s the finals. Plus, your vocals were great as well.
1886 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation* So so powerful omg!! This was honestly one of your best performances to date and you have come back fighting since you were in the bottom 2 and you can make the final if you keep up with these performances!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!