This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 5

1869 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
The Live Show 5 will take Thursday 4pm EST/9pm GMT with a double elimination meaning someone will leave at the end of this show.
1869 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Because Brianna failed to comment and rank, it will be Ryan, JJ and Kimberly's rankings that will count in the first sing off with the worst ranking of each artist not counting. Brianna can still send her rankings and comments by tomorrow show still.
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Live Show 5!!!!!
1868 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
HERE!
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight will be an almighty show with our Top 7 performing and by the end we will see one more leave the competition!
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Now before I continue, I want to give an announcement. Brianna has decided to not continue being a panelist and I respect her decision. Tonight we will have our 3 Panelists giving their comments but there will be 4 Panelists in the last 3 shows because I will reveal at the end who this person is on filling her seat!
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Running Order:

1) Lukas Forchhammer
2) Ali Caldwell
3) Adele
4) Joshua Ledet
5) Jessica Sanchez
6) Matt Terry
7) Jessie J
1868 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
ryan5676
Now before I continue, I want to give an announcement. Brianna has decided to not continue being a panelist and I respect her decision. Tonight we will have our 3 Panelists giving their comments but there will be 4 Panelists in the last 3 shows because I will reveal at the end who this person is on filling her seat!

You should have just hired me in the first place haha ;)
1868 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
OOOH MY ACTS ARE CLOSING THE NIGHT
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Lukas Forchhammer - "What Happened To Perfect"

1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

This was definitely your best performance and I loved seeing you step out of your comfort zone and also gave better vocals. As much as I think you are a breath of fresh air, I do believe that this is a little bit too late. Everyone else in this competition are on a higher caliber than you are but that doesn’t make you a bad artist by any means. You are definitely original and deserving to be in this game, but everyone left are also deserving to be in this game. I wish you the best of luck and know that if you are eliminated, it’s because you have strong competition.
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* This was really good! Your voice is very unique and nothing we’ve seen before on this show so I really do hope you are still here next week because you are so different but I don’t know if this will be enough. Hopefully it is.
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Wow, this performance is getting me emotional with how you sang it out and I am shaking at this. My god it is amazing, and I thought that this setting would be a disadvantage to you, but I was proven wrong with the way you performed. Those vocals illustrated the parts of the song and there is nothing to complain about here with how you kept it all the way though and I must give you this *standing ovation*
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Ali Caldwell - "Without You"

1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

This week you have the unfortunate scenario of having the judges compare your rendition of this song to Joshua Ledet’s rendition. What makes you stand out from him is you’ve shown why you shouldn’t have been in the sing-off last round. Vocally it was great although I could tell that you were shouting at times. But, you looked absolutely stunning during that performance and seemed like you were a seasoned pro as you graced the stage.
1868 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*stands and claps* I’M SO PROUD OF YOU! You’ve been in 2 sing offs and survived both and this performance truly shows you coming back, fighting! This is definitely one of your best performances to date and I really hope the judges see this because it was phenomenal!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!