This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Top 12 Announcement

Topic » Season 3 Top 12 Announcement

1949 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
The announcement on who makes the top 12 will be here on Wednesday 19th of December at 4pm EST/9pm GMT. If you are announced to make it to the live shows then for the first live show you will have 48 hours to submit your artist's live performance and mail me your mission song and sing off performance if you are in the bottom 2.
1949 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Also I would like to welcome you to our Panelists to this season and returning our:

ARIA! (aria_grande)
and
Ryan! (ryan5676)

And please welcome our newest panelist:

Brianna! (boozes)
1949 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Hi judges!
1949 days 13 hours ago
chris2pei
excited! good luck y'all :)
1949 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Also at this launch episode I will reveal what the Mission theme will be that will be the same theme throughout the season every week. If you don't know about what the missions is about then it is about sending any song that fits the theme and is worth 25% of the total rankings and is your ability of finding a good song.

Also the huge twist will be revealed that will change the way you play the game so make sure you come and see what it is.
1948 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I want to make it clear that you will have 24 hours to submit your artist in the forum if chosen to be in the top 12 and 48 hours to mail me your mission song and sing off performance.

Also I will have alternatives in case anyone don't submit in time who would simply need to mail me their artists live performance in 24 hours to have a chance of taking part and would be informed if they are an alternative.
1947 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
good luck everyone
1947 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
here!
1947 days 21 hours ago
TaurusMoon
Hi
1947 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the launch of Season 3 of Anything Can Happen!!!!!
1947 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
*cheers*
1947 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight the Top 12 artists that were ranked and combined with the 3 Panelists will be revealed and take part in the live shows.
1947 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
But before that, it is time I reveal the twists that are affecting this season.
1947 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
hope i get in
1947 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
The first one is that the Mission Theme will be the same throughout the live shows and not different every week.

The Mission Theme for the season will be 1990's songs!!!!!! So for this you will have to find songs released in the 90's and mail it to me so it can be any artist and any song released in the 90's that can even be a cover. But think wisely about which songs to use each week and when it is the best time to use songs you think will get you those high points.
1947 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
EEEKS HERE

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!