This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 1

1677 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
But this means:

Adele (Jameslu)
Ali Caldwell (Rubes)
Alisan Porter (moviedude)
Avril Lavigne (Tommy123)
Brian Justin Crum (DrG2)
Fifth Harmony (Rubes)
La'Porsha Renae (DrG2)
Tasché Burger (Jameslu)

You 8 are at risk in the results show and there the mission results will be shown which could help you to avoid the sing off.
1677 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Yep only 2 Artists get swapped and it will be decided by the Panelist who will be the Sole Judge tomorrow.
1677 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh wait please tell me how the sole judge decides that, sorry I'm new to this format :(
1677 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
the two with the lowest rankings?
1677 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh I see, okay got it!
1677 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
You can now Send your Submissions for Show 2 where you have 48 hours until Tuesday 6pm EST/11pm BST!

You can send your Mission Song with the theme being European 90's Songs and you have until Tuesday 6pm EST/11pm BST!

If you are at risk of being swapped then you can still submit your Performances and Missions for your Artist but you can mail me your performances for one of the Artists risked of being swapped if your Artist is swapped and you sent the Mission then that song will be for your swapped artist.
1677 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
No thats my guess James lol dont take my word
1677 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
As from me it is goodnight!
1677 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Like last Season it is based on their performance rankings.
1677 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay cooool.
1677 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
So the 4 Artists who lost the Duel:

Adele (Jameslu)
Ali Caldwell (Rubes)
Alisan Porter (moviedude)
Avril Lavigne (Tommy123)

You 4 are at risks of being swapped and remember you can't be swapped with yourself. You will find out in tomorrow's results show after the elimination to find out if your the ones who are getting swapped so use this time to prepare in case it happens to you.
1677 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Omg this was one heck of a show geez! Thank you for the standing ovation for Leah Drake and thanks for all the great comments for Fifth Harmony!
1676 days 19 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
YAY

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!