This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 4

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 4

1699 days 10 hours ago
moviedude
So far it seems like my artist may not win the duel, but won’t be in the sing-off.
1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Dami Im - "Clarity"

1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Your vocal is absolutely insane and i think we are on the way to seeing a pop star grow. You are easily one of the best vocalists in the competition and i can not wait to see you next week.
1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I like this song, and your interpretation was nice, but there were a bit of vocals shaking in some points that penalized you. You tried way too hard with the chorus, and the result was a bit underwhelming.
1699 days 10 hours ago
moviedude
If this were double elimination, I’m pretty sure I’d be in one of the 2 sing-offs.
1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well you are bringing a different performance and I do like it with it pumping me up and your vocals do shine in a different way here. It was like I was at a dance party as you nailed the banger with the way you sound here but I got to think that honestly you didn’t reach the full potential of yourself as this song was holding you back.
1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice was so awesome singing.  The dancers were great.  Your voice was great.  I was clapping along so much to your song.  Everything was so good about it.
1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

1699 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
IM HERE!!
1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

You are just ICONIC *Stands and claps* That's all i'm saying
1699 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
my favorite performance is now, QUEEN GAGA SLAYING MILLION REASONS!
1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I liked your performance, but compared to other performances I was expecting you to do something weird bizarre, and instead you were nice but like at this point I think other factors are important. You can sing but make sure to standout.
1699 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

We have you bring a touching ballad and I got a million reasons to absolutely love this performance of yours. Thank you for being able to show your vocals off and this is the right song to do it in as you gave so much emotion into it and I wish you also brought more vocals power into it but you amazed me tonight with that showing which is a step in the right direction.
1699 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Song was so good.  Voice was so good.  I was clapping along to your song.  I was also bopping my head along to the song.
1699 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG LUCA NOT APPRECIATING GAGA ENOUGH!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!