This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 4

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 4

1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Lizzo - "Juice"

1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Lol i love the man "MOTHERFUCKING LIZZO" BUT QWEEN YOU KILLED ME. I love your voice and your dress babes. And the best bit is the way you perform AND BITCH IM LIVING FOR THIS *STANDING OVATION*
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

oh finally you are starting give us your bops. I liked this but i felt something weird with your vocals. Like I kinda wanted to see your voice really going hard, but neverless I appreciated this.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are singing this song and I got to admit that I am a fan of the song, but this performance was like a meh to me. I don’t know it might be because you were standing there the whole time not bringing it as the energy was lacking which would have helped elevated it but I got to say that these vocals are still good but you just need to bring the full package.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I kind of liked your performance this time around.  I liked your voice and the song a little bit.  I just didn't like it all that much this time.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Beyoncé "Halo"

1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I wouldn't say this was your best performance and it definitely wasn't one of my favourite but your voice is the most purest thing i have ever listened too so thank you for giving us your spectacular voice
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Oh you have really turned it around in the last 2 weeks. Really liked the first part, but the 2nd part wasn't wow for me. But you surely naield this.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

The start was smooth, and it had the power you do that made it sound so great but then it started to drag as it goes on. I really enjoyed the moment you let your vocals go and that acoustic part and the high vocals were just fantastic but the rest of it seemed like a downgrade and it didn’t have the power and energy you provided earlier.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your song was so good.  Your voice was good.  I truly liked every moment of your performance.  Everything was so good about it.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Kesha "Hymn"

1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This quality is amazing. This was 100% your best performance. This is just so easy to bop too and you are absolutely amazing and i love you. Keep doing you cause if you keep it up then you will be in the final.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Kesha what happened to you? You are really slaying performance after performance. I am genuinely suprised by you.You pick a great song, very uptempo, moving. Just a very good performance overall.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Oh baby this is a wonderful moment and the energy you brought has made it just a great performance that I live for. I am pumping my hands with how you have brought the energy back which I certainly like but an issue is that your vocals were like good but it wasn’t at that level you produce being softer with the power but I still enjoyed it overall.
1703 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Seemed like your voice struggled a little bit during the song.  I did also like it overall expect for like it seemed like you did struggle hitting the notes during the song.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!