This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special Show & Results!!!!!

Topic » Christmas Special Show &..

1961 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes it is finally here and a date and time has been settled with it being on this Monday the 10th of December at 4pm EST/9pm GMT.

In this jam packed Christmas Special the 7 contestants perform with the Panelists giving their comments, the Mission Results will be revealed and will it impact who the top 3 are with it being worth 25% of the final total.

Then in the end the top 3 will perform their second performance to win with the Panelists commenting and the winner of this special will be revealed.

So come along and sing carols, have a party and most importantly a great time and don't forget who is this mysterious 7th contestant and they will be revealed!
1961 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Also details about the 3rd season will be here after the winner is announced and will include not one but two twists! The first twist would be revealed but the second would only be a clue since it is a major one!
1958 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Tomorrow is the day of the Results Show so 23 hours to go!!!!!
1957 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
50 mins to go now
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the Anything Can Happen Christmas Special!!!!!
1957 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
Aaaaa

Lets goo
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Our 7 contestants and their artists will be performing and one of them will win this special.
1957 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
Omg so excited
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is our 6 contestants and their artists performing tonight:

Auora (Rubes) Jennifer Hudson
Brianna (boozes) Kelly Clarkson
JJ (moviedude) Mariah Carey
Luca (LiukBB) Carrie Underwood
Stormer (Ajathekween) Destiny's Child
Yandere (Yandereboy12) Ariana Grande

But who is the 7th contestant with their artist Saara Aalto? We are about to find out.
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
It's time to reveal the 7th contestant and it is
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan (ryan5676)

Yes you heard that right the host is competing just for this special!
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Now here is the running order for tonight's show and we are about to begin!

1) Mariah Carey
2) Saara Aalto
3) Jennifer Hudson
4) Carrie Underwood
5) Ariana Grande
6) Destiny's Child
7) Kelly Clarkson
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Mariah Carey - "All I Want For Christmas Is You"

JAMES:
This was a good performance, but I just didn't get to hear those Mariah notes that I love so much. Which was a sad let down, but this performance was good. Although at times felt like you were running out of breath. So just work on that.

ARIA:
I liked this performance its good but i dont think it can be much more due to the lack of originality as a lot of people use this song. But comparing to others who have the same it was good.

DALLAS:
Firstly I want to admit that your clothes were gross in my vision. I like boobies but that was too much. You sang it well, a little bit more nasaly than you should, but you did it well.
1957 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
Loool iconic
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Saara Aalto - "White Christmas/All I Want For Christmas Is You"

JAMES:
*standing ovation and claps* NOW THIS IS HOW YOU GET AN AUDIENCE IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! This was so fun to watch and made me smile throughout. Your theatrics are the best part of your performance, you are meant for the theater! I love that vibrato. Your voice is absolutely perfect.

ARIA:
Sorry but this wasnt my favourite as it was too 'showy' i thought. I did see elements of an amazing singer in this but it wasnt completely amazing and didnt show you off in a light which was incredible.

DALLAS:
You started it so well... but at the 2nd song ju've just ruined all you did with the first one. The 2nd option didn't fit you at all in term of voice, yeah, much more energy, but also much more mistakes in interpreting it, you were totally near the notes.
1957 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Jennifer Hudson - "Hallelujah"

JAMES:
*standing ovation and throws shoes* YES JENNIFER, YOU BETTER SANG! Your voice is so controlled and each note you sing is absolutely perfect and strong! You have such power when you sing that it moves me, I cried a little throughout this performance because it touched my heart.

ARIA:
I really liked this performance but again like Destiny's child i didnt get the thing to show that this was a christmas performance but just a normal

DALLAS:
Maybe you've struggled a little too much and in terms of impressing with your voice you've ruined some of the songs' charm. I want to say that I wouldn't want to hear this version of this song again, but in terms of interpretation you did it will.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!