This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special Format!

Topic » Christmas Special Format!

1986 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
The Anything Can Happen Christmas Special will involve 6 contestants taking part and this time you can choose any artist you wish including ones which reached the finals of the last 2 seasons even if you didn't have them back then.

But there is one thing that is required from the artists and that is they must have sung live a Christmas themed song. This is because for your artist you would need to send a Christmas themed performance and also any performance that will help you to win the competition.

The Mission will also be back but the theme announcement will be at a specific time and date so everyone has a fair chance to find a song that will help them win it.

Now the show will be held on 1 day and all of the 6 contestant's artists will perform their Christmas themed song with the panelists commenting and then the Mission results will take place with them once again being worth 25% of the score. They will be combined and the top 3 that are announced will perform their song to win it with the panelists commenting. The winner will be decided by combing their 2 performances score and won't include the Mission song results.
1986 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
You will find out if you are invited back as a panelist or a contestant on Saturday the 24th of November at 4pm EST/9pm GMT which is ironic enough my birthday.

Then on Saturday the 1st of December at 4pm EST/9pm GMT you will be able to send me your artist and their 2 performances aka their Christmas themed song and their song to win it if they make the top 3. Also the Mission theme will be announced and you will be able to send the song then.

The Christmas Special will hopefully take place on either the 14th, the 16th or sometime in the following week at 4pm EST/9pm GMT on a date when most of you can show up.
1986 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
If this is successful then there could be specials every 2 seasons and now I hope you are able to understand the format and if you have decided to take part or not.

If you want to take part in this then simply mail me and you'll find out on the 24th of November if you are in it or not.

I haven't forgotten about a Season 3 and an announcement will be made about it at the end of the Special and what the big twist will be for it.
1986 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the logo for the Christmas Special: https://ibb.co/g8Bhef
1986 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
I have also updated the Anything Can Happen Wiki Page today so check it out to see what happened in the previous seasons

http://tengagedgroups.wikia.com/wiki/Anything_Can_Happen
1985 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Get ready because this time next week on the 24th of November you will be mailed if you are invited back or not as a judge or a contestant!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!