This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Comments of the judges...

Topic » Comments of the judges...

4322 days 13 hours ago
pooh0902
In this page only the judges can post their comments about the performance of the contestants and not anywhere else... it will be open after all the contestants post their respective choice of music video on the challenges. =)
4322 days 13 hours ago
pooh0902
do not comment yet judges because the time allotted for the first challenge is not yet over...
4322 days 13 hours ago
chocolatejer
ahhh okay  thanx haha didn't know ;)
4322 days 13 hours ago
pooh0902
that's okay chocolatejer... =)
4321 days 12 hours ago
pooh0902
Judges you can now comment on the performance of the contestants...
4321 days 12 hours ago
pooh0902
Due to player333 can not be apart of our group anymore he will be replace by rocabilliychick...
4321 days 12 hours ago
pooh0902
Rocallilychick and as well as for the four replacement they will be enter into our group next challenge...
4321 days 12 hours ago
pooh0902
Rocallilychick and as well as for the four replacement they will be enter into our group next challenge...
4321 days 12 hours ago
pooh0902
the replacement period is open until the next challenge...
4321 days 10 hours ago
chocolatejer
player333
- very nice, Marilyn Monroe was an iconic actress in her day and still is today. I think it was very smart of you to have your idol, Nicki Minaj, to about her own idol, Marilyn Monroe.

destes
- If I understand correctly, you sang this song with a friend or two, impressive, I always enjoy people who can get out of their comfort zone and make people laugh

Kyanna9610
- You sound tired of having to choose, and if I can guess from these lyrics and what you've said, you're tired of having to choose between your boyfriend and the world/your friends. I think when you have the chance, you should take a rest and sort these things out

tigerfmny
- There was something strange and addicting about this, shall i say interesting, song... the english lyrics were appreciated. As much of an advocate that I am for cross-cultural experiences and such, hopefully in the future you will choose a song in English. I do however, applaud you on the risk you took in submitting a song in korean.

Templewalk
- I honestly didn't even have to listen to this song, because of how many times I myself have listened to it. I know exactly why you chose it and where you are coming from with this song. I hope your boyfriend realizes how much love you actually hold in your heart for him. Love in its true form is a powerful force.

pekic
- I'm a fan, she has a beautiful voice, good emotional control, I like her, haha, ver nice tone...good song choice

PeachessnCream
- Nice piano at the beginning, she sounded a little like Taylor Swift with a more soft rock edge to it. It kinda makes you want to escape from everyday life.

Wiseman
- It is easy to see from this song that you care about people. This was probably the easiest song out of all of them to understand who you are. Great Song choice, she has a very nice tone to her singing.

Blondelle
- I don't really know how this song portrays who you are, but what I got from it is that you want you die you want the people you care about to be comforted and not filled with pain... If I'm wrong about that I'm sorry thats just what I got. I do like the song though. Just doesn't really fit the theme, personally.

Realchance
- I have been there. Considering calling it quits, I have been there. Life gets better, trust me. Lyrics to the song made sense and were easy to understand and showed who you were, but the voice and tone of the singer made it feel melodramatic, or a bit ridiculous really. If someone else had sung it, I probably wouldn't have said that.
4321 days 9 hours ago
pooh0902
I HOPE THIS TIME AROUND ALL OF OUR PLAYERS ARE ACTIVE PLEASE... AND AS WELL TO OUR JUDGES... THE JUDGES ONLY HAVE TWELVE HOURS LEFT TO POST THERE COMMENTS... =)
4321 days 6 hours ago
chocolatejer
4321 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
The judges comments are extended for 12 hours...
4312 days 19 hours ago
rocabilliychick
plz join my group http://www.tengaged.com/group/5029 give the link to ur friends thanx

open group

Revival Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!