This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Introduction...

Topic » Introduction...

4300 days 15 hours ago
pooh0902
Hello to everyone first of all I just want to say once more Thank You to everyone who join my first group here. Since you join into my group this is not already mine but it is also yours because you are welcome here to promote anything you want. Second the things that you need to do are as follows

For the JUDGES:

1) Each and everyone of our judges should comment regarding on the music video and as well as on the music that will be post by our contestants for every theme or every challenge. It should also be post in this group after the twenty-four (24) hours allotted time that will be given to our contestants. You are also given twenty-four (24) hours  to post your comment in case there is lack I will be the one to comment on there performance.

2) Each and everyone of our judges should rank the performance of our contestants for every theme or every challenge that our group will be given to them. 1 being the lowest and 10 as being the highest. You will be only given twenty-four (24) hours to send it to me if in case there will be lack of the rank I will be the one to rank them so that we could just get the four (4) ranks that we need. But unlike the first rule this is in private that means no one can know what did you give to our contestants except for me because I am the host here.

3) The rank that you will be given to our contestants will be added then divide it into four (4) so that we could get the statistic and the result of the statistic will be posted here.

4) Last, I do hope that you will be active in our group so that we could be one of the list on the active group here. I choose each and everyone of you because I do believe that you will be responsible as one of the judges here and I do believe that you will be active.

For the contestants:

1) Each and everyone of you are responsible to post your chosen music video of the specified theme or challenge. You can post music video from youtube or any other music website video or your personal music video. You will be given only twenty-four (24) hours to post it here. If in case you did not get on the music video on time do not worry because you will be given another four (4) hours to post it. If you did not make it in the additional time it will result on an automatic eviction.

2) Each and everyone of you are responsible to hear every comment of our judges so that you can improve your performance and make it into our finale wherein you could win some gifts from me and you could be able to be one of the judges in the next season of Revival. And the final song that you will post will be the next theme song of our group.

3) If ever you got the two (2) lowest score for the day from our judges by our statistics you are not yet eliminated instead you need to get some votes from your friends here and as well as to other people to vote you to our poll so because whoever got the lowest score for our poll you will be eliminated already in our group.The poll will be open in twenty-four (24) hours only so get your votes if you want to stay in our group.

4) Last to the person who will be on the top for every challenge or theme from our judges statistic score you could message me for your suggested theme for the next challenge. I do hope that you will be active because I do believe that you do.

That ends our introduction and our rules and regulations. If you have concerns you can post it into our "Any concern" page here. Once more I really really want to say Thank you so much and I welcome you personally in our group. Hope that you will enjoy our group. =)
4300 days 15 hours ago
pooh0902
do not comment here... =)

open group

Revival Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!