This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

4057 days 13 hours ago
damarvati
THE VOTES WILL BE READ OUT AT 1PM AUS TIME WHERE THE WINNER WILL BE REVEALED

WE WILL NOW BRING IN THE MEMBERS OF THE JURY PENS, NICK, SNOW, JOSHUA, J.T, SPENCER AND KAYLA

FOR JURY:

PLEASE ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU LIKE (NO INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE)

MAKE SURE YOU MAIL ME WITH YOUR VOTE!!!

YOU CAN ONLY SEND ONE NAME

YOUR VOTE IS FINAL YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT

DO NOT REVEAL WHO YOU VOTE

REMEMBER YOU ARE VOTING FOR A WINNER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS DESMOND, CLUTCH AND SAM YOU HAVE GONE AS FAR AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN IN THIS GAME SO NOW THE POWER SHIFTS TO THE JURY WHO YOU HAD A HAND IN VOTING OR NOT VOTING OUT

IN ORDER TO MAKE THE JURY VOTE FOR YOU THE THREE OF  YOU WILL SAY A PLEA IN WHY YOU SHOULD BE THE WINNER, THEN THE JURY WILL ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU LIKE IN ORDER TO HELP WITH THEIR DECISION

DESMOND, CLUTCH AND SAM YOU ARE EXPPECTED TO ANSWER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD LUCK AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMMOROW WHERE WE WILL DETERMINE THE WINNER AND WE WILL HAVE A REUNION OF THE WHOLE SEASON

ALSO I HAVE KEPT A TALLY OF WHO VOTED WHO THROUGH OUT THE GAME SO I WILL POST THEM IN IMAGES OF THE GROUP AFTER THE WINNER IS DETEMINED

THANKYOU AND GOOD LUCK
4057 days 13 hours ago
DDJOT98
hi
4057 days 13 hours ago
BassAbsol
Okay
Desmond- You were alright, but you lied to me. Why?
Clutch- You're probably getting my vote fun fun fun!
Sam- Who the fuck are you?
4057 days 13 hours ago
spencaharv
To all 3 of you:

Why do you deserve to win considering you all backstabbed me?
4057 days 13 hours ago
DDJOT98
ok i thought that you were the swing vote. me and crutch. sporty and papa. i wanted you on our side f3. to get sporty out and then papa at 4th. however i realize that you and papa where friends and that sporty was actually the swing vote. so i had to change my vote from sporty to you and get sporty to vote with me and crutch. i knew papa would never vote for you. i couldnt let you and papa both get to the f4 together. you two would never vote for each other and me andd crutch would have to force a tie.
4057 days 12 hours ago
clutchkill3r12
Ok I played this season a bit different than I usually do.  I ususlly play the role of the extremely active, immunity winner, intense backstabber exc.., and It ususlly never works out for me.  This time I learned from my mistakes.  I took a it down a notch, won Mabey like 1-2 immunities and let my pals do all the blindsiding and stuff for me, and the results have been better what I expected.  Of the 3 peeople here, I think I deserve the check for 1 million because I played the best game.  I wasn't too aggressive yet wasn't to passive. I played just the right amount to get where I was.

It's been a good season, now you jury have the chance to make it even better!

A vote for clutch is a vote for a great season ! Lol :)

Thanks guys
4057 days 12 hours ago
clutchkill3r12
To spencer - to be honest I don't think I can say I backstabber you.  Unless you were told differently, I believe Mabey some people led you to believe I was with you but I don't recall actually saying I was with you, so I don't consider that backstabbing.

My main alliance was with DJ and Pappa bear anyone else I don't consider a backstabb.
4057 days 12 hours ago
DDJOT98
i guess ill do my plea. um dont know how to start but you can kinda say that i was in the driver seat while crutch was in the passanger and we pick up couple people along the way jt kayla spencer papa. me and crutch could have probably gone to the f3 with any of you. the game got really hard because i made friendship with all you guys and im sorry. i broke alliances but i hope i didnt break frienships . i think im the most perfect person to win this game. because even though i controll the game for the first half, i wasnt as agressive as papa was and his boston rob mentalty but i also try unlike crutch who rode my coattails. my game may have benn disloyal and backstabbing. but it was not disrespectful or mean. i only had one vote cast aganist me the entire game and im pretty sure it was random. if you guys have any more questions commets or critsm. ill more than happy to answer them. now please vote for the person that play the best game. not the person papa who answer math questions or force people to vote with him. please do not pick the person who even admit it himself did nothing but hide behind me anyways and would have benn gone if he wasnt save by random org a couple time. ty and gl to clutch and desmond
4057 days 6 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Why did u vote me out?
4057 days 6 hours ago
sportygirl22
I know who im voting for because he was the only person to not lie to me and make the dumbest decision ever. I did absolutely nothing in this game and to not take me to finals was a dumb move. So here goes my questions

Clutch- What's your favorite color

Sam- How does it feel, knowing you're going to lose?

Desmond- I would like to know where you left your brain at?

Thank you guys so much! From my questions I'm sure you can't tell who I'm voting for :) but then again, I really don't give a sh*t.
4057 days 2 hours ago
clutchkill3r12
My favorite color is black
4057 days 2 hours ago
clutchkill3r12
To sum things up, while I may not have played the most aggressive game as papa and DJ did, I played a very safe game.  I won challenges when I needed it, I believe I was friends with everyone here and I never made deals that I couldn't honor.
4057 days 1 hour ago
papabear77
JT - It was because I saw you as a threat. You just won immunity and you prob could have kept winning and might have won this whole thing. The twist gave me that opportunity to make sure you were out or I would have brought you farther into the game.  I organized your blindside and told everyone to vote for you yes but I am not going to say sorry because it was a strategic move and I also knew you had a hidden idol.

Spencer - It wasn't an all out blindside because I voted for Kayla but then I heard that you wanted me out or would want me out so I was glad you got voted out.

Kayla - My brain is in the jury and it looked like you had a lot of friends in the jury which means lots of votes. I am sorry we had to get you out but you just seemed like you had all the votes.

Snow - You really werent that active in my eyes and just an easy vote in all honesty. Maybe if you talked to people more or competed more in challenges maybe we would have kept you longer
4057 days 1 hour ago
papabear77
I believe I was the most active and most dominating person in this game. Did I back stab some people yes but it is part of the game. I believe I Outplayed, Outwitted, and Outlasted everyone here. I had the hidden immunity idol the whole time but never played it cause I knew I had everyone in my pocket. I believe I should win because I didnt sit behind the scenes and just floated around. Thank you Sam for comparing me to Boston Rob because I am pretty sure he won.  Sam thinks he used me as a pawn but in reality I was the one who told him to vote out JT and he never told me who to vote for he just gave me suggestions. I think that he thinks he ran the whole show but who won more immunity's and who is everyone mad at me. So if you ran the show why wouldnt more people be mad at you? I just believe that I was the best player in this game. I was strategic, social, and physical.

I think if you weren't hurt and you see who really deserves to win then you would see it would be me.

If you have anymore questions please give them. I want you make the most educated decision. Thank you for your time.
4057 days ago
DDJOT98
snow-  i voted you out was tottaly random. nothing personal. we had the numbers at the time. before papa started to play so you had to go
sporty- it would be dumb to take you. the reason why i didnt is becuase i believe you use this exuse every time in every game. you can easily beat me if you take me but than you say an amazing speech and win. i still dont know why you are mad at me. we all 3 voted you out but i was the only one who was upfront about it. i probably wont get your vote. vote how ever you want. one last thing dont scare me into taking you to the f3 by saying you lost my vote doesnt work. Then about what you say about how does it feel knowing ill prably lose. idk right now its all about it the air. so anything can happend
4056 days 22 hours ago
clutchkill3r12
if you notice it seems like the other two (Dj and Papa Bear) have blindisded and hurt a fair number of you.  i specificly didnt want to create numourus amounts of allinaces for that very reason.  i didnt want to be the villain of this season. and i think that plan worked for me in the end. Now i just need you guys (the jury) to proove it.

open group

Damarvati's Survivor Cook Islands: S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!