This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Damarvati's Survivor Cook Islands Season 2: Application

Topic » Damarvati's Survivor Cook..

4074 days 17 hours ago
pens87
hi
4074 days 17 hours ago
pens87
Please answer the following questions in order to be successful in being selected for my second season!!!

Whats your survivor name? Pens87
What colour level are you? Blue
Will you be 100% active? I will try!
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? fun, smart, game changer
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? oh god... way to many to think of

Challenges will be donee 11.30am Aus time please ask if you would like me to find out what time that is for you and tribal council will be done at 11am Aus time!!!

Successful applicants will recieve mail from me thankyou!
4074 days 17 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Please answer the following questions in order to be successful in being selected for my second season!!!

Whats your survivor name? Snow
What colour level are you? orange
Will you be 100% active? yes
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? I am the hero who plays a GReat game.
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? Once I brought an inactive to the final so me and my friend gets first and 2nd

Challenges will be donee 11.30am Aus time please ask if you would like me to find out what time that is for you and tribal council will be done at 11am Aus time!!! EST
4074 days 15 hours ago
sportygirl22
What's your survivor name? Kayla
What color level are you? Purple
Will you be 100% active? Yes
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? I can be the villain or the hero. I do whatever it takes to win.
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? I pissed everyone off in the last survivor game I played, still made it to the final 3.
4074 days 13 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
Whats your survivor name? Meow
What colour level are you? Light Green
Will you be 100% active? yes
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? unpredictable weird and fun :D
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? coming into a tribal with my idol in hand and not playing it hilarious

Challenges will be donee 11.30am Aus time please ask if you would like me to find out what time that is for you and tribal council will be done at 11am Aus time!!!
4074 days 5 hours ago
angeloantivo
Survivor Name: Angelo
Colour Level: Dont have just started a few days ago
Will you be 100% Active: Definitely
Describe Yourself in 25 Words or Less: I am a nice person and can make alliance but I am also very smart and strategic so if you make one mistake with me watch out!!
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged: Since I only started I don't really have one other than voting someone from my alliance and evicting them but im not afraid to do that again.

Thanks for taking the time to read my reply hope I get in :)

open group

Damarvati's Survivor Cook Islands: S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!