This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Damarvati's Survivor Cook Islands Season 2: Application

Topic » Damarvati's Survivor Cook..

4069 days 19 hours ago
damarvati
Please answer the following questions in order to be successful in being selected for my second season!!!

Whats your survivor name?
What colour level are you?
Will you be 100% active?
Describe yourself in 25 words or less?
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged?

Challenges will be donee 11.30am Aus time please ask if you would like me to find out what time that is for you and tribal council will be done at 11am Aus time!!!

Successful applicants will recieve mail from me thankyou!
4069 days 19 hours ago
clutchkill3r12
Please answer the following questions in order to be successful in being selected for my second season!!!

Whats your survivor name? Clutch
What colour level are you? Silver
Will you be 100% active? Hell Yea
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? I am gutsy and i im here to play the game, not to make friends, but if  i do, that's a positive too.  Holy crap a rhyme!
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? ask ShazamMcAmazing. lol no but i alwyas make big game changing moves so dont ever count me out.

Challenges will be donee 11.30am Aus time please ask if you would like me to find out what time that is for you and tribal council will be done at 11am Aus time!!!

Successful applicants will recieve mail from me thankyou!
4069 days 19 hours ago
saraj10
Sara
blue
yes
awesome
making people hate me
4069 days 17 hours ago
aliciafox
Whats your survivor name? Alicia
What colour level are you? White
Will you be 100% active? Yes
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? Smart, Loyal and Competitive
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? ALigining with the right people
4069 days 16 hours ago
nicholas1209
Whats your survivor name? Nick
What colour level are you? Yellow
Will you be 100% active? Yes!
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? Smart loyal and love to play the game!!!!!!!
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? Alining with people and a little backstabbing
4069 days 16 hours ago
aidanmac22
Aidan
Yellow
Yes
Physical, social, strategic and fit
Blindsiding actives
4069 days 15 hours ago
DDJOT98
Whats your survivor name? sam
What colour level are you? green
Will you be 100% active? yep
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? funny stragetic
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? geez idk ive ben on 3 years. the coolest though was i had a f2 deal with 14 others in a fasting. never got caught and got all the way to f5
4069 days 15 hours ago
BassAbsol
Whats your survivor name? JT
What colour level are you? Purple
Will you be 100% active? I'd say 94.3-ish, borderline 94.4
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? You know what, screw the 25 words rule, what's so wrong with the number 26? Do you have something against it? What did it ever do to you? Come on, man, that's not chill at all.
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? Purposefully throwing myself into multiple group game elimination rounds and only losing like 1.
4069 days 14 hours ago
KamiLynne
Whats your survivor name? Lindsay
What colour level are you? Yellow
Will you be 100% active? Of course
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? I am the bitch you love to hate. I will step on anyone to make it to the tope.
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? pretty much backstabbed everyone to get to the top.
4069 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Whats your survivor name?: DJ
What colour level are you?: Orange
Will you be 100% active?: I'll try
Describe yourself in 25 words or less?: I am actually friendly but a bitch when needed, which is most time but nobody cares about that.
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged?: Omg idk I have made bold moves from backstabbing a TV Star in fastings to leading an alliance to the F3. I guess my boldest move was putting a blog to expose someone, the fight really went nuts.
4069 days 11 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks
TV Star
Yes
Loyal, Trustworthy, Friendly
Hmm, I don't know lol
4069 days 10 hours ago
rasmusjt48
Joshua
Orange
Yes
Friendly, Stragetic, Loyal, Trustworthy, Nice, Kind
I don't know
4069 days 6 hours ago
clueliz
Clueliz
TV Star
Yes, as long as I dont get distracted lol. I am blonde you know :P
Talk to me and you will find out :P
I am a pretty bold person, so I dont keep record of my bold moves lol.

What time in CST are the challenges?
4069 days 4 hours ago
spencaharv
Whats your survivor name?: Spencer
What colour level are you?: White
Will you be 100% active?: Yes
Describe yourself in 25 words or less?: I'm an honest person who likes to have fun, but if you piss me off you're in trouble.
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged?: Backstabbing on the daily
4069 days 3 hours ago
Dreamer342
Whats your survivor name? Brittany
What colour level are you?red
Will you be 100% active?yes
Describe yourself in 25 words or less?i am honest, i always give my 100%, i am fun
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? getting revenge on those who backstab me
4069 days 2 hours ago
papabear77
Whats your survivor name? Desmond
What colour level are you? yellow
Will you be 100% active? woo woo woo you know it
Describe yourself in 25 words or less? I am a very good player who is honest and will say it to your face
What has been your most boldest move on tengaged? In a group I would say asking to form an alliance with multiple people.

what is it in EST. time?

open group

Damarvati's Survivor Cook Islands: S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!