This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: All-Stars - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3598 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Viewers Lounge for Survivor: All-Stars.
3598 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Not sure what sort of crowd we'll have for this season, but I'll make my time count here.
3598 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'll do the cast assessment by returnees for their seasons.
3598 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Survivor: Tonga returnees -

Pruedence "Prue" Halliwell (IceIceBaby):

I know Prue got the short end of the stick with her last tribe, but this time around I know that her game can get her very far. She's fiesty sure, but she has a good social game and I wouldn't be surprised if she let someone think she's a sheep to take to the merge and then she strikes her claws. With that being said, she might be agressive TOO early and that might seal her fate in a dog eat dog game.

Jordan Maine (jman96):

I expect Jordan to do very poorly in this game. It's not because he's a poor player, but it's because I feel he's too nice. Although, if he lands himself into a good alliance, I know he'll go deep into the game. Though if he did that, it would also make sense for him to become someone that's a "victim of circumstances".

Lynette Barclay (Lynette):

Lynette is fiesty, but she's resourceful as well. Despite not working together in Tonga, Prue and Lynette have formed personal bonds since the game and that might make either of them a threat immediately inside of the game. It should be interesting to see which dynamic attitudes flare out and I, for some odd reason, feel Lynette will go deep into the game again, but this time get voted out a bit earlier.
3598 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Survivor: Madagascar returnees -

Mykel Mazali (CheapCheep):

I know Mykel can play the game. I've seen him do it. He can win challenges and he's a great alliance member. There's no reason NOT to trust Mykel, but I feel he makes mistakes. For some reason I feel he'll be taken out earlier than normal in this game and I don't know if I like it.

Jordyn Stick (carleebear):

Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn. I have high expectations for him coming into it this time because last time he played it was just dynamite. He'll have a target on his back along with Erik, but if he can somehow overcome that, he'll have to keep a target off of his back for simply controlling the game. Wild card in terms of placement, but could be a key player this season.

Erik Estrada (EEstrada17):

I knocked on him last time because Jordyn's game was just one of the best games I've ever seen, but Erik's game was prime and simple. Flip, jury management, loyalty. It earned him the title and if he can get past the targets with Jordyn by his side, he could earn himself a second title. I have a good feeling about him going deep into the game again.
3598 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Survivor: Brazil returnees -

Ryan Wangman (wangifold):

The real wildcard here. Not sure what to think of Ryan because in Brazil it was so cut and dry. Anta dominated the rest of the game and Ryan was one of the victims. With that being said, I don't know how he'll do.

Unit Banks (Unit8890):

I think Unit has a good foundation setup for the game. I think he won't be targeted as much, but if he is it will be for the simple fact that he's closely associated to David. Unit has had a bad streak of luck in games, and it could follow him into this one.

David Steel (Steel):

David, David, David. My homeboy. It all depends on how much he puts into this game and I'm feeling good vibes so far. He's got to infiltrate the rest of the pre-made relationships in the game to go far and I think he is one of the few people with the ability to do that. He has a mad social game when needed, but sometimes people can outsmart the guy. I'm eager to see what happens.
3598 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Survivor: China returnees -

Chris Stoner (Gaiaphage):

Chris plays hard and when he's on the chopping block has a lot of tricks up his sleeve. I'm expecting no different this time and when he does go on the chopping block, I'm expecting some great moves from him. Unpredictable based on the other castaways, but great potential to go much further than before.

Danny Shadow (Chantra1):

His game last time was one of the better games I've seen on the site. He kind lands in the same category has Jordyn for me because he just had the game under wraps. Although former castaways like Newz claim that Danny's success was based on Glinda beforehand, I believe Danny is a solid castaway with a solid game and that could transfer over to this season.

Joey Tortellini (TheEclipse):

I'm getting good vibes from Joey. I think he'll have one helluva time this time for some reason, but I think people will underestimate the guy. I don't think many people in this game know who he is exactly, and that will propel him to go deep into the game. It's exciting to think about really.
3598 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Survivor: Greece returnees -

Steve Beastly (2Beastly):

Steve is the ideal castaway. Active, always thinking, and always fighting. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but he can be a real prick sometimes. I think that Chris and Steve will constantly fight against each other in this season and if one gets the other out, or if they somehow work together, will land themselves ahead. He's also a lucky idol finder, could prove beneficial this time as well.

Jacob Smith (BOBROCKS333):

Jacob is my man crush from Greece, just, honestly! < 3 The guy won five immunities and he stayed true to his alliance. He returned from being voted out and just honed the game! Unfortunately, he got out into 4th place last time. I think he'll be kept in the pre-merge for the AMAZING physical game, but his alliance strategy has to change this time around. If it doesn't, he could land on the bottom of another alliance and see his dreams crushed.

Chris Blue (blueu22):

Chris is an interesting guy. I think individually (away from Steve) he could have a really good shot on this season, but I just see the two butting heads and I don't think it will benefit Chris much. I see him landing into an alliance with a lot of power, but not sure about the success for his game.
3598 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Survivor: Costa Rica returnees -

Katherine Royals (JosephinaAlexis):

I think Katherine has the capacity to make it far, but won't. The reason I say this is because she's too controversial and she's going to bubble up easily in the beginning of the game. People like Prue will outsmart her, or people will just take her out because they're scared of her. Unsure of what to expect other than that.

Jeff Garon (aimers):

Jeff, my man-crush of Costa Rica!!! < 3 Honestly, Jeff's game last time went downhill in the middle, but he knows how to get into an alliance. However, how can a leader emerge in a group of leaders? I think Jeff's best bet is to play and Under the Radar game this time around and strike when the time is right. It could serve him well.

Rhys Rhode (AndThenThereWasOne):

Rhys, my main man. He's such a favorite with everyone that I expect he'll land into an alliance immediately. Who doesn't like Rhys? He needs to use his likability to get further into the game and not let it make him a HUGE threat. I'm pulling for him to get that together.
3598 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
i think there is a perfect amount of controversial people, social players, strategic players, and strong players! rooting for my costa rica alums and wangy!
3598 days 1 hour ago
KickAss93
His is going to be a good Season!
3597 days 20 hours ago
Sparky913
This looks to be a nice season to watch.

My money is on Gaia, Unit, or Chris Blue taking the title.

Gaia cause he always seems to be a beast in group games I've come across with him in it [Suitman's old seasons for example]

Unit cause i could see him taking Dave out after losing to him last time. [Getting votes for making moves]

Chris cause he could probably throw together an alliance solid enough to take out his opposition smoothly.
3597 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
There's serious strategizing going on already. Targets are running wild and past relationships are becoming a HUGE part of the season.

But there's something that they won't see coming on Day 1.
3596 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
GO GREECE!!
3596 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
3596 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
I REALLY WAS... I was robbed in Greece and I was robbed of my spot in this season. lol

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!