This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Performance Show: Final two!!

Topic » Final Performance Show: Final..

4243 days 7 hours ago
krisbliss
Welcome to the final performance show of Tengaged Idol: All-Stars. Congrats Derek and Tolis for sticking it out to the end and making it to the finale. This is sure to be a close and hard fought battle for the title of winner of Tengaged Idol: All-Stars. For this final performance show, there will be three rounds.

The first round will be a Viewer's Choice round where members of tengaged will suggest songs for each of you in a blog I will be posting tonight.  The songs suggested will then be entered in a poll to decide which one each of you will sing. I will keep you updated on the progress of this as it goes along.

The second round is your favorite past performance re-recorded.

The final round is the Winner's Single Round. This can be any song you feel really represents you and allows you to shine.

Please MAIL me your performances. There isn't a hard deadline for this round yet (as I'm not sure how long the viewer's choice theme will take). However, I would think the deadline would be Monday, September 24th at the latest. We can adjust that if need be as well.  Good luck to you both!!
4239 days 3 hours ago
sokerdude7
The polls for Viewer's Choice have now been closed! After being open for 24 hours and receiving a total of 39 votes for each poll, the public has decided what songs Derek and Tolis will be singing. Can't say I am too pleased with what the public chose for each contestant but we will roll on with this, my advice to each contestant is to just have fun with it!

With 23.7% of the vote FlameonX will be singing ....... Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-lot

With 35.9% of the vote TolisKalkas will be singing ....... Pound the Alarm by Nicki Minaj

Good luck to you both! Remember you still have two other songs to do this week. Let's still shoot for September 24th being the deadline to submit. That gives you over a week to practice, if you need more time I am sure something can be worked out.

Again good luck to you both!
4237 days 16 hours ago
krisbliss
These should be interesting songs to hear you guys sing!!
4227 days 3 hours ago
sokerdude7
Kriss will the judges still be judging and ranking?

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!