This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show 4: Movie Soundtracks!

Topic » Results Show 4: Movie..

4266 days 17 hours ago
krisbliss
Here are the results for this round! Again, so sorry for the super long delay. First of all, since Emmaleigh didn't submit a selection for this round, she is automatically eliminated :(. Thanks for participating this season Emmaleigh.

I also wanted to address another situation we had this round. Zak submitted an older recording this round. I understand that sometimes this may be necessary, but please do try to use new songs each week. Since this round has been such a mess time wise, I'm only going to administer a smaller, +3 penalty. However, if it happens again, the penalty will be a plus +6 penalty which at this stage is pretty large. Having said all of that, here is how everyone ranked with the three judges rankings combined:

1.  GurlBai (3.00)
2.  FlameonX/TolisKalkas (3.67)
3.  FlameonX/TolisKalkas (3.67)
4.  ZakAustin (1.67 + 3 Penalty) (4.67)
5.  Maxiphone (5.00)
6.  BlackWidow (5.67)
7.  Wonderland/RJ18 (7.00)
8.  Wonderland/RJ18 (7.00)
9.  Akron (8.33)

That means that Akron, Wonderland, and RJ have received the lowest combined rankings from the judges for this round and will all three be entering an elimination poll.  The person who receives the highest number of votes to eliminate will be eliminated, and the other two will survive to the next round. The poll will close tomorrow (Wednesday) evening at 8 PM EST.  Here is the poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/4963/poll/movie-soundtracks-vote-eliminate-80709 Good luck!!
4266 days 17 hours ago
GurlBai
Goodluck guys!
4266 days 15 hours ago
ZakAustin
....3 weeks later.
4266 days 8 hours ago
RJ18
Good luck Akron and Amy :)
4266 days 3 hours ago
krisbliss
The poll has now been closed. Here are the results:

Akron: 45.5%
Wonderland: 45.5%
RJ18: 9.1%

Since Akron and Wonderland both tied in the poll, the tie-breaker comes down to who placed higher in the judges rankings. Since Wonderland had a higher combined judges rank, she will also advance to the next round. I'm sorry Akron, you have been eliminated :(.  Thank you so much for participating! You are very talented.
4266 days 2 hours ago
maxiphone27
congrats wonderland and rj! sorry akron :/
4266 days ago
krisbliss
I realized I closed the poll early. Ugh, I'm so sorry. I have been so messed up with the days lately. I thought I posted the poll yesterday and wanted to post the results quickly. To be fair, all three of you will stay. However, to keep things moving a little more quickly, next round will have a triple elimination instead of our usual double (the lowest ranked will be automatically eliminated as usual and the bottom three of the remaining will enter a poll where only one will survive).
4265 days 9 hours ago
Akron
omfg
love it!
:D
4265 days 3 hours ago
RJ18
Good luck at the triple elimination next round, everyone!!!

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!