This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #8

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #8

3985 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
Esquiff: Welcome everyone to the elimination ceremony! Tonight Colby, Austin, and Jman are the Bottom 3 facing Christian our Paymaster! With that Christian, you may begin!

Christian: I'd just like to say that this bottom 3 seems really easy for me to make a decision. But at the same time people have spoken to me and it may have swayed me, so lets get right to it!

Austin please step forward. You've been offline for a day. You've been an ally, and you saved me last round. But if you're inactive, will you still be able to help me? I'm not really sure

but I hope so because here is your check :) Grats :D

Esquiff: Congrats Austin here is your check!

Christian: So onto the bottom 2. Colby and jman. Jman, you have talked to me A LOT and have sent me lots of messages. Colby, not so much. Jman, you made some good points in your speech....
so here is your check jman!

Esquiff: Sorry Colby, this means your check is going to be voided! Congrats everyone else on Top 7! Your challenge will be posted soon!
3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
Christian: WAIT! Esquiff! I made a mistake! I need you to void Jman's check! Sorry Jman, but I see right through your desperation. Bye bye!

Congratulations colby you are going to receive the last check! Esquiff, please void Jman's check!

Esquiff: *Voids check* sorry Jman but since you have no second chance check, it is time for you to head over to Ponderosa.
3985 days 4 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Esquiff why would you do that :/
3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
I was waiting a bit longer.
3985 days 4 hours ago
jman96
host, that was not  cool on doing that fake thing. either way, im fine with leaving. im off to Ponderosa and away from this hell island when there you know what to expect.
3985 days 4 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Wow
U messed up esquiff
BIG TIME!
3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
I know I actually meant to just post dots.
3985 days 4 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Also, congrats to Esquiff for winning my 2nd survivor season. It was a great season to watch and host :D
3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
I should have won the first one if it wasnt for Mastropola getting banned...
3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
This season if fun to watch too. That is why I let the drama go on for so long earlier. However, I would have ended it if I knew someone would quit.
3985 days 4 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Next twust
Piece and jman will come back!!! Right?? Lol
3985 days 4 hours ago
HipposUnite
hehe i won the first season :)
3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
Um piece quit... I have no jurisdiction over him.
3984 days 19 hours ago
jflora18
Jman comes back?
3984 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
Nobody said any such thing

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!