This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Vault #8

Topic » The Vault #8

3983 days 21 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Ok so Iam going to decide to give my first check to Christian
3983 days 21 hours ago
AustinBenevides
And my second check goes to

Jflora18

Sorry jman but I had to eliminate you
3983 days 20 hours ago
jman96
I knew he was gonna eliminate me.
3983 days 20 hours ago
jflora18
OMG thew thank you Austin :)
3983 days 19 hours ago
HipposUnite
Thanks Austin!
3983 days 17 hours ago
superman11
Awe bye jman
3983 days 13 hours ago
Esquiff
Alright Austin... you weren't supposed to do this but ok!

Jman let me just check you hang on....

Wait... what is that in your back pocket?

Jman: Oh yeah if I didn't tell you guys, I have this Hidden Immunity Idol... AND I PLAYED IT!

Me: Congrats Jman! You will not be going anywhere! However, now to the secret note.

The secret note reads....

You have the ability to bring back at least 1 of the first two people voted off after the merge. If you void someone who has no idol played on them, you get to choose who comes back. If you void someone who has an idol played on them, the consequences will DOUBLE and they will BOTH come back!

So everyone, without further adoo, please welcome ChilltownBB7 and Sunslicer2 back into the game! (I planned for this to happen a while ago no matter who got this paymaster spot so please do not start bitching at me)

Now what will happen is this... Since Jman did not go home, we will be having a redo round. Yes, yes, that means we are doing another round of ILM. I will post a challenge later and the same rules for this round will apply. Well everyone, congrats on top 9!!!
3983 days 1 hour ago
AustinBenevides
Yes it worked, numbers are back!

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!