This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Vault #8

Topic » The Vault #8

3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
Hello everyone and welcome to this cycle's vault!

Here is how this will work:

PUBLICLY you will post your votes in THIS FORUM! Everyone will be able to see your votes.

You have up to 3 votes but you do not have to use them all!

You may cast one vote for now and cast the others later. ALSO you may discard one of your 3 votes but YOU MUST say that you are discarding a vote. You MUST USE at least two of your votes to be cast towards another person.

Everyone will vote EXCEPT Austin because he is the Paymaster. You may vote for anyone except for Austin and Jman. Jman is automatically in the vault for being the Last Place Loser. He will be one of the three to face Austin for elimination.

In the event of a tie, Austin will choose two more people to join Jman in the bottom 3. No matter who it is. It could be people who got 0 votes, it could be the people who caused the tie. It is all up to Austin.

You will have until this post reaches ONE DAY to cast your votes. For each vote you do not cast before this post reaches one day, you will receive a self-vote (max of 3). ALSO, once you cast a vote, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT! If I do not see it and you delete it, it is fair game. But if I see it, it is final and you cannot change it. I will update the forum frequently.

REMEMBER: You are looking to put TWO more people into the bottom three with Jman.

Mail me if you have any questions!

Voting begins now! Good luck!
3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
Also, this is a true individual round because you cannot rely on your alliance to keep you safe. It all comes down to Austin's final decision! You want to be putting people in the vault who you think you can survive against if you go in.
3985 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
One quick thing, YOU MAY NOT VOTE THE SAME PERSON MORE THAN ONCE!
3985 days 2 hours ago
jman96
Hippos and sense i have to pick someone from mogo mogo i randomly choose piece.
3985 days 2 hours ago
jman96
oh yeah and also discard on 3rd vote
3985 days 1 hour ago
pieceofshame
Ohh I'm sure it's random alright ~
3985 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
You know, when I said this portion of the game would leave things wide open and anyones game, I was exactly correct... it really will.
3985 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
All alliances as you knew them will be smashed because of this. The time for playing Mr. Nice Guy is over. It is time to rethink your strategy and form new alliances with the unthinkable.
3984 days 23 hours ago
jflora18
I m so happy I didn't make the first move
3984 days 22 hours ago
HipposUnite
wow jman :(
3984 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
Its still just as bad when you make the second move jflora. He doesn't have to worry about anyone voting against him.
3984 days 15 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
My votes:
1-superman
2-jflora
3-i dont use this vote
3984 days 10 hours ago
superman11
my votes are
colby
hippo
3984 days 6 hours ago
jflora18
colby
hippo
discarded
3984 days 6 hours ago
superman11
when do we need our votes in by?
3984 days 6 hours ago
superman11
i wil discard my vote

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!