This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3965 days 12 hours ago
Esquiff
Welcome to the fourth individual round of Survivor All-Stars! Once again, we will not be having a round like Survivor. It will also not be like Big Brother. This round will be based off of the reality show, I Love Money (ILM for short). For those of you who do not know what this show is, here is how it works:

All of you will compete in a challenge (posted at the bottom) and fight for the top position; Paymaster! This person will get to choose who is eliminated at the end of the cycle. However, it is not as simple as that. The Paymaster will have to choose from one of three people whom were voted into the vault. (I will explain the vault after the challenge) The person who places last in the challenge will become the Last Place Loser (LPL for short) and will automatically be one of the three people in the Vault.

So what is at stake for today's challenge, for the winner, you will become the Paymaster and will ultimately choose who places 7th in this competition PLUS you will receive a secret note. That note will contain explicit information that could change the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how this challenge will work:

You will each have a gun.

Each round you have three choices.

1. Shoot someone (and only one person)
2. Shoot yourself
3. Shoot at the ground (nobody)

1) If you shoot yourself and someone has shot you, you will live and the person who shot at you will die. If nobody shoots you when you shoot yourself, you will die.

2) If you shoot at the ground and someone shoots you, you will die. If nobody shoots you and you shoot at the ground, you will still live.

3) If two people shoot at one another, both will die.

Everyone will submit one action per round. I will reveal the actions publicly, then we will continue to the next round. The goal is to be the last person standing, and that person will be the Paymaster!

Other important rules:

1) If multiple people die in the same round, the first person who died to send me their choice will get the best possible place, and so on.

2) If the final 2/3/4/etc both/all die at the same time, the LAST PERSON TO DIE IN THE PREVIOUS ROUND will win the challenge.

With that said... draw! (And good luck!)

I need first round submissions NO LATER THAN 3pm eastern tomorrow! I would like to have this challenge move as quickly as possible!
3965 days 11 hours ago
AustinBenevides
so we just send you ONE of them now?
3965 days 11 hours ago
Esquiff
Yes Austin
3965 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Alright... here come the results for round 1!!!
3965 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
ROUND 1:

Sam, Colby, and Jason shoot the ground and survive!

Austin and Christian both shoot themselves and Jman shot Christian while Jflora shot Austin.

Jflora and Jman both die.

Jman sent in his challenge after Jflora so:

PLACEMENTS:
6th: Jflora
7th: Jman (LPL auto bottom 3)
3965 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
We are down to 5! Round 2 begins now! You have until 5pm eastern tomorrow to submit your actions!
3965 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
Just a forewarning: The secret note may be a bitch so be careful!
3965 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
ROUND 2:

Austin, Jason, and Colby shoot the ground and survive!

Sam shoots Christian, but Christian shoots himself killing Sam!

PLACEMENTS:
5th: Sam
3965 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
We are down to 4! Round 3 begins now! You have until 5pm eastern tomorrow to submit your actions!
3965 days 5 hours ago
HipposUnite
twerk
3965 days 4 hours ago
jman96
Damn
3964 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
ROUND 3:

Everyone shoots the ground and survives! -______-

You guys are too nice.......

PLACEMENTS:
5th: Sam
3964 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
We are down to 4! Round 4 begins now! You have until 5pm eastern today to submit your actions!
3964 days 10 hours ago
Esquiff
ROUND 4:

Christian, Colby, and Jason all shoot themselves and die!

Austin shoots the ground and survives!

Austin is the last person left alive making him the PAYMASTER!

PLACEMENTS:
1st- Austin (PAYMASTER)
2nd- Jason
3rd- Christian
4th- Colby
5th- Sam
6th- Jflora
7th- Jman (LPL auto bottom 3)
3964 days 9 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Ohh grats austin
3964 days 6 hours ago
pieceofshame
Jesus it's like a Mass suicide for a cult leader D:

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!