This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3996 days 15 hours ago
Esquiff
Congrats on the Top 8 everyone! You are all now competing for a 1 in 7 shot at winning this game!

For this week, we will be playing Big Brother! What will happen is this; I will set up a poll for all of you. The poll will last until Sunday afternoon (I will be gone all weekend). The person who comes out on top of the poll, will win HoH! The HoH will get to choose two people to be nominated for eviction. But there will not be two, but THREE final nominees. If you are to come in last place overall in the poll, you will be nominated for eviction. But there is an advantage to being the person who places last. If you place last, the HoH will be unaware of this. If the HoH decides to nominate you, he will become a nominee instead of you.

For example:

If the HoH is Sam and the last placer is Austin,

If Sam nominates Austin and Jflora

The nominees would be Jflora and Sam

Then Austin would be allowed to choose one more person to be on the block with Jflora and Sam.

The original winner of HoH will win the first two clues to the hidden immunity idol AND if the scenario above happens, the new HoH would get the two clues as well.

Given that there will be three nominees, you MAY play a hidden immunity idol if you have on and nominees MUST VOTE for eviction. The HoH will NOT vote.

The poll will close Sunday afternoon, and then the HoH will have about 24 hours to nominate. I will be notifying both the HoH and the last placer once the poll has been closed!

Good luck! See you all on Sunday!

(if you have any question, just mail me)
3996 days 15 hours ago
jman96
oh yes. i remember this challenge.
3996 days 15 hours ago
Esquiff
Except this is a new and revised version of the one I have done in seasons past.
3996 days 15 hours ago
jman96
so will 1 person be voted out or 2?
3996 days 15 hours ago
Esquiff
Only 1 person will be voted out.
3996 days 15 hours ago
jman96
ok
3996 days 15 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Last place <3
3996 days 13 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Esquiff i think the bb week is the worst twist ever!!
And i was evicted in this week in my season
3996 days 12 hours ago
Esquiff
I have a lot more twists coming your way than BB week! Lets just say, this game isnt going to return to Survivor until the Final Six. I have a great twist for the next challenge cycle that will really leave everything WIDE OPEN for the end game.
3996 days 8 hours ago
superman11
well then *packs my bags ;( *
3993 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
Receiving 44.1% of the votes, Jman96 is the HoH! CONGRATS!
The last placer will be left hidden :O
3993 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
Jman has sent me his nominations!
3993 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
He has chosen to nominate...
3993 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
ChilltownBB7 and HipposUnite!

Pieceofshame will join them on the block as the Last Placer!

Good luck noms!

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!