This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WELCOME TO SURVIVOR ALL-STARS!

Topic » WELCOME TO SURVIVOR ALL-STARS!..

4004 days ago
Esquiff
All of you have played in at least one season of mine in the past and some of you have gotten to know me better through skype and throughout tengaged. Well I hope you were paying attention! As you can see, there are only 14 of you. (Mybash_ is playing he just hasn't joined the group yet) I still need 4 more people for this season. What you will do is, fill out the questionairre about me below and mail it to me. This will test how well you have gotten to know me and if you have earned the right to the reward. The top 4 people with the most correct answers will each get to choose a friend or anyone who would be willing to join the season. This will be an advantage to you. Nobody will know who won the reward besides the 4 and then they wont know who else won. ALSO, when the other four people are chosen and added to the game, it will not be revealed who was chosen by who to anyone so you will never know who already has an ally! Goodluck castaways!

1. What is my real name? (1pt for first, 2pts for first and last, 3pts for first, last, and middle)

2. What is my favorite color? (1pt for just the plain color (ex. pink) 2 pts for the shade of that color (hot pink))

3. How many siblings do I have? (1pt for the correct number, 2 pts for the correct number and gender, 3pts for the correct number, gender, and whether the person is older/younger) [ex. 1 older sister]

4. How many cousins do I have? (1pt for within 5, 3pts for within 3, 5pts for exactly)

5. How many aunts and uncles do I have? (1pt for within 5, 3pts for within 3, 5pts for exactly)

You will have until Sunday May 5th at 3pm eastern time to submit your questionairre otherwise you have no shot at the reward. Once I mail you, that you have won, you will have 24-48 hours to find someone to join the game. The first challenge will be either LIVE on Monday May 6th at 7pm eastern or NON LIVE starting Tuesday May 7th at 5pm eastern! Goodluck!
4003 days 23 hours ago
Esquiff
2/14 challenges in
4003 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
6/14 challenges in
4002 days 9 hours ago
HipposUnite
why dont we just play with 14 people
bringing 4 ppl who havent even played isnt all stars
4002 days 9 hours ago
jman96
its not the first time that im in a allstar season with newbies in it.
4002 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
Yeah seriously
4002 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
Actually you guys do make a valid point. I was hoping to be able to do 3 even tribes but I guess I have to split you up.

Alright, I'm sorry for everyone who actually tried on this one but we will play with 14 people. Tribe announcements and information on the first challenge will be revealed later tonight!

Sorry for the confusion!
4002 days 2 hours ago
Esquiff
So what will happen is this, so that this challenge doesn't go to waste, the TOP TWO people in this challenge will be the Team Captains! The top two people are...

Sunslicer2 and Jflora18

Congrats!

So I need you both to send me a list ranking every single person 1-12. Once I have both lists, the first person who sent me their's, will get their number 1 choice and then it will go to the next person until we have two tribes of 7! You have until 3pm eastern tomorrow to send me your lists!
4002 days 1 hour ago
jman96
I like the tribes

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!