This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 6

Topic » Immunity Challenge 6

4327 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
For today's immunity challenge, there will be a post-a-thon. This idea was bcl's from his survivor group. There will be two forums, one for each tribe. Whichever tribe posts the most, wins. You may post more than once. This will close sometime tomorrow. Not sure yet. But 12pm EDT the earliest.
4327 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
my post to create the forum does not count as one.
4327 days 1 hour ago
bclrockschamp
brade quit
4327 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
he was voted out at tribal council anyways.
4327 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
Nice job yoshi9999!
4327 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
149-0 Ogakor leads.
4327 days 1 hour ago
lacubanita24
wtf, esquiff, you never told me this was happening, you never sent a mail or anything, fuck this shit
4327 days 1 hour ago
bclrockschamp
bye bye bitch
4327 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
IT IS A NON-LIVE CHALLENGE! U DO NOT HAVE TO BE HERE!
4327 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
Rally up your tribe! it is not my fault ur tribe is inactive besides u and rem.
4327 days ago
lacubanita24
ugh whatever, i give up, of course my tribe is inactive, that's the reason bcl didn't pick them
4327 days ago
Esquiff
yeah but that is how it goes. Pray for the merge. that is all you can do. i am the only one who knows when it will be. and, maybe u can help congrats win the challenge. it doesnt matter to him because he is safe.
4327 days ago
Esquiff
btw... kucha is making a nice comeback!
4327 days ago
Esquiff
seriously lacub, congrats is catching them. with 2 ppl doing it u guys will take a huge lead!
4327 days ago
Esquiff
Kucha actually just took the lead. nice job con_grats.
4327 days ago
Esquiff
this is pretty legit. i go to refresh the page in ur forums and 4 more pages appear.

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!