This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 4

Topic » Immunity Challenge 4

3582 days 9 hours ago
Kory
Elias
3582 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
Whos It Gonna Be, Whos It Gonna Be????
3582 days 9 hours ago
mastropola
Grats Archer xox
3582 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
xox
3582 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
Now What Esquiff?
3582 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
Ok Archer is with anthony
3582 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
I will get to the challenge in just a moment
3582 days 9 hours ago
mastropola
Gl u 2
3582 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
Kk
3582 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
Good Luckkkk
3582 days 9 hours ago
Kory
gl!
3582 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
This time around we will be trying a luck challenge.

Once you get here, you may pick anyone from one of the other two tribes to duel. If you are claimed, do not try to duel anyone else as you've already been taken. EVERYONE will pair up with somebody!

IF YOU ARE CLAIMED, THERE'S NO SAYING NO.

In the duel, you will be a shooter and a defender, choosing to shoot either to the left, middle, or right, and defending in the same way: left, middle, or right. If the shooter and the defender do not have the same answer, the shooter scores a point for their tribe. If the two duelers have the same answer, the defender has successfully blocked the ball from being scored. ADDITIONALLY, the three tribe captains, Crazybone5000, Kory, and Mastropola, will score THREE points every time they successfully score a point. The two tribes with the most points win Immunity and the losers will join me for Tribal Council.

So basically EVERYONE will send me this format:

Shooting:
Defending

Fill out EACH number (1-5 on both shooting and defending) with Left, Right, or Middle

All duels need to be submitted by 1pm eastern time tomorrow! Tribal council will follow immediately!

Good luck!

*POST BELOW WHO YOU WANT TO DUEL; REMEMBER YOU CANT SAY NO*

If you have questions please ask
3582 days 8 hours ago
crazybone5000
What?
3582 days 8 hours ago
mastropola
^^^^^^^ I SERIOUSLY UNDERSTAND 0 OF THIS
3582 days 8 hours ago
crazybone5000
I will duel Archer Please ;D

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!