This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Show number five

Topic » Show number five

3743 days 19 hours ago
ShadowRider
Opening promo:
Jack Semmenator has come down to the ring to give his address to the fans world wide! "wassup my niggas up here in the teddywestside. Tonight i be fightin big Punkay for the WWE Championship. Now all ya'll niggas may think this is a big match but I'm just here to say incest is a-ok. But on a serious note, whilst balls deep inside Punk I was able to realise that he is basically a balbasaur and that I could crush him with my bare ballsack. So to make it more even, I shall only be using my ballsack in this match later!" Jack then does a 360 and walks right out of the arena
3743 days 19 hours ago
ShadowRider
Black Cena vs White Cena
before the match cena reveals that the person darren tried to have sex with at the ppv was his mexican sister, juan cena. at this moment the match just turns into a dick sucking sesh and the two cenas form a gay tag team.
3743 days 19 hours ago
ShadowRider
punk promo: i don't know if jack is just trying to psych me out or something but he really did spray semen into my mouth after the ppv was over. i am the best in the world and i will do anything to retain this wwe title, even if it means getting slapped around by a ball sack or two
3743 days 19 hours ago
ShadowRider
zack ryder vs primo
this match was late since both of these people were so shocked to be in a match on an actual show. when they are in the ring they both turn around and present themselves because they are so used to jobbing. they never realise that they aren't jobbing and the job squad champion comes out and beats them both up.
3743 days 19 hours ago
ShadowRider
i want to get to the final match of the night so
evan bourne becomes the new IC title number one contender
the teag team champions are found unconscious and raped backstage
little bogeyman defeats the great khali
juan cena beats beth pheonix
and the general manager Josh had anal sex with aj, eve, maria, kelly kelly, velvet sky and maryse
3743 days 19 hours ago
ShadowRider
WWE title match
as soon as the match starts cm punk is staring directly at jacks ball sack waiting for it to pounce at him. Instead Jack surprises him with a swift headbutt to the anus. Jack pounds on cm punk in more ways then one then rapes his face until he finishes. when he finishes, penis still in mouth, he plants punks shoulders to the mat, 1 2 3, jack is the new wwe champion

open group

IWA (International Wrestling Alliance)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!