This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 19: Temple Mission 7 (Pathfinder)

Topic » Day 19: Temple Mission 7..

2065 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
You will need a Google Account for this mission. Saturday at 7 PM EST.

The winner will go straight to the finale and the other two teams will head to the ToF.

Good luck!
2064 days 15 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
can this be earlier? or no
2064 days 15 hours ago
saxonmath
If all 3 teams agree on a time, I'm fine.
2064 days 15 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
if not thats fine. just if its at 7 est i for sure cant make it. so no reason to give me the samahdi i fits at that time cuz our team wont be playing anyways LOL
2064 days 14 hours ago
It1002
This might be a big ask, but can it be on Sunday instead, because I’m like completely booked tomorrow, so I might not be able to make it
2064 days 13 hours ago
saxonmath
I'm fine with Sunday also, but be warn that if Sunday is the case, we will need ALL the teams must be here. The losers must do the ToF immediately and then we have to do the final mission for pieces after ToF results. This will prepare us for Monday's finale, because I'm not going to change Monday's finale date.

In other words, if delayed to Sunday, the final piece mission will either be immediately after the ToF or immediately before Monday's finale.
2064 days 11 hours ago
saxonmath
If you guys don't make a decision (and agree) by tomorrow 12PM EST, the challenge will be held at 7PM EST. So take your time and think about it.
2064 days 10 hours ago
semajdude
I like tomorrow at 7 lol or we could move it maybe at 5pm
2063 days 21 hours ago
saxonmath
30 minutes left until deadline!
2063 days 21 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Can we do it at 5 EST???
2063 days 19 hours ago
saxonmath
7 PM today!
2063 days 14 hours ago
saxonmath
Check in?
2063 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
ola
2063 days 14 hours ago
It1002
Hello
2063 days 14 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your Temple Mission! As I mentioned before, you will need a Google Account.

For this mission, each team is going to have a gameboard, which will be mailed to you as a Google Spreadsheet. On each board, there are going to be 5 sets of tiles with marks on them (Start, End, CP1, CP2). Your team is going to have to take these color tiles and make a path between each matching set of tiles. In each cell, you MUST highlight the color and input in a number in numerical order when making a path. The Google example is below. You MUST cross CP1 (Check Point 1) before crossing CP2 (Check Point 2) to try to get to the end. There's also an example of a correct way and an incorrect way to input numerical number order. An incorrect way is going through a cell twice, as that causes an overlap.

Each team will need to cover 110 cells. The cell count are as follow and you MUST have the exact cell count below before submitting your screenshot.
Green - 17
Aqua - 37
Magenta - 10
Yellow - 26
Orange - 20

The path cannot go diagonally, or intersect/crossing at anytime. The first team to connect all five matching sets without crossing any paths will win the mission. You will need to screenshot the completed game board alongside your main screen, showing your T$ and the logout button to validate your win.

On the Google Spreadsheet, either copy and paste the color or use the fill option. I would also recommend making 2 copies. One for playing and one for the original copy, just in case you accidentally delete one of my comments.

Brown, as the holder of the samadhi, you will have a 2 minute time penalty ONCE you comment you're here after I say go. Once then, I will give you your link. 2 minutes may seem like a lot of time, but who knows?

Example: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ynvv8PIhSLcl0uOXCREyzEITGJPKbchRTzMbM214ddc/edit?usp=sharing
2063 days 14 hours ago
saxonmath
I mail Orange and Green promptly at 7.

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!