This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1: Partner Selection

Topic » Day 1: Partner Selection

2083 days 20 hours ago
saxonmath
More to come soon!
2083 days 18 hours ago
saxonmath
TUESDAY 7PM
2081 days 1 hour ago
saxonmath
There's a power outage and electricity won't come back on until 9 or so.... so with my hotspot and my laptop at 35%, let's pray we finish this before I have to use my phone.

It's time to check in!
2081 days 1 hour ago
tonyalbright
Hello!
2081 days 1 hour ago
helloitsme
hiiii
2081 days 1 hour ago
Chandlerp1996
hi!
2081 days 1 hour ago
semajdude
Hi
2081 days 1 hour ago
It1002
Hey
2081 days 1 hour ago
zorbo678
Heyyyy
2081 days 1 hour ago
koolness234
Hey cunts
2081 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
Hey
2081 days 1 hour ago
saxonmath
Welcome to the Partner Selection mission!
AdamLovesEverything & Ghrocky100, helloitsme & koolness234, Hufus & It1002, and Halloween & splozojames50 are predetermined teams through the application process.

This leaves us with 8 players without a partner. Oof.

Today, we will be making the last 4 teams, pick team color and pieces (first come first serve on team color and pieces). Your partner selection will entirely be based on luck. For the 8 players without a partner, there are 8 cards in front of you, numbered 1-8. Each card either has the number "1," "2," 3," or "4," representing the 4 teams to be created. You will be asked to pick a card and I will reveal the content. The player with the same card as you will be your teammate. With that being said, I hope luck is on your side and you get the partner that you want. For the people that are here, you will pick first based on the ordered you checked in. For the people that are not here, random.org will decide what number they will get.

tonyalbright
Chandlerp1996
semajdude
zorbo678
---
BigBrotherSuperToMe
Emmett4
JonMcGillis
alanb1

As for the people that have teams already, you have first dibs on your first pyramid piece and color, so you can choose now~

After all teams are formed, you are free to pick a color and a piece. Remember, the first team to get all 14 pyramid pieces will win the game! You will have an Endurance mission TOMORROW at 6:30PM EST even if you don't have an official color/piece. The details/hints of the mission will be posted after this mission.
2081 days 1 hour ago
saxonmath
Let's start! tonyalbright, please pick a number from 1-8
2081 days 1 hour ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
Can I pick mine? Because Ik who I want
2081 days 1 hour ago
tonyalbright
2081 days 1 hour ago
saxonmath
If they agree, then I don't see why not?

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!