This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apps For Bad Girls

Topic » Apps For Bad Girls

4365 days 16 hours ago
DrewHartley
Deadline is April 20th

Name(Real Or Not):

Nickname:

Why Are You A Bad Girl?:

Favorite Bad Girl and Why:

Least Favorite Bad Girl and Why:

Three Things About You:

A Little Bio:

Active?:
4365 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Name(Real Or Not): Rachel

Nickname: The Punk Rock Devil

Why Are You A Bad Girl?: Cus I know how to a girls life a living hell. Plus I know how to run the house!

Favorite Bad Girl and Why: Flo, cus shes the baddest bitch here and knew how to settle with them sluts

Least Favorite Bad Girl and Why: Jennavecia, shes pretty as hell, she just was not a bad girl at all.

Three Things About You: I'm pretty/I have bigger boobs then alot of bitches/I'm a wildchild

A Little Bio: Rachel has always lived the life of a partier, from being a little fetus, all the way to this point. She is a sweetie at dawn and then satan at night. If you mess with her, expect to leave on a stretcher.

Active?: Most days!
4365 days 6 hours ago
kaylee21
Deadline is April 20th

Name(Real Or Not): Nick Rightster

Nickname: "The Red Headed Bomb"

Why Are You A Bad Girl?:I'm a bad girl cause i know what i'm doing and i am a WHORE! I will be fucking boys and maybe girls. I love sex! I'm in this for drama i'm like this bitch just wants to fuck.

Favorite Bad Girl and Why:Judi! Cause she was the baddest bitch to come on bgc! She came on this show one person and stayed herself the entire time! She talked shit and backed it up and even when she got her ass whooped she still was talking shit she didn't let NO BITCH run her out of the house.

Least Favorite Bad Girl and Why:Both of the Erica's! They suck they aren't bad and they follow people......Not really much i can say..

Three Things About You:I'm sexy as hell! My vagina is expensive! And i will pretty much run the house and all of these bitches will follow me

A Little Bio: Nick has always done what she's wanted in life she never let anyone tell her what to do.She has gotten in trouble with the law plenty of times and she always has someone in bed everynight..

Active:YES!
4365 days 5 hours ago
DrewHartley
Scratch that dealine will be may 5!
4364 days 8 hours ago
kort
Name(Real Or Not): Jasmine

Nickname: The Huge Personality

Why Are You A Bad Girl?: I'm loud, outspoken! Being a bad isn't always about fighting, so I'm a party girl. But don't get me wrong, I don't take shit i'll fuck a hoe up.

Favorite Bad Girl and Why: Tiara from BGC7 because she wasn't mean and tried to run shit, but she did stand up for herself.

Least Favorite Bad Girl and Why: Erica & Gia from BGC8. they were whack. Erica was always flip-flopping from side to side and Gia was being a follower and did whatever Erica did.

Three Things About You: I'm the best looking in every room i'm in, if i got a problem I'll get in your face, and I'm the baddest bitch hands down.

A Little Bio: Growing up, I was always the loud wildchild and i always got hated on for my banging body and my fierce weaves and my money. Hoes gone hate, but as long as they dont come on no bullshit their ain't no problem!

Active?: yes

open group

Bad Girls Club- Hollywood

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!