This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 9 Winner Interview!

Topic » Tengaged's Next Top Model..

1322 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Ladies & Gentlemen Please welcome to RM Magazine & RM Model Management....GRACE HARTZEL!
Winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 9!

Grace, your RM Magazine Cover & Spread will be out soon and the people at home are dying to know how you are and how you have been since the show. Here are some questions that the people at home wish to know!

1. Who did you get along with most in the house?
2. Who did you get along with least in the house?
3. Which was your favourite Photoshoot?
4. Which was your favourite Challenge?
5. Who was your favourite Judge and why?
6. What would you say was the highlight of your Journey?
7. What have you been doing since you won the show?
8. What do you have planned for the future?
9. If you Would not have not been the winner, who would you have preferred to take the title? It can be anyone.
10. Will we see you in the Judges Panel in Cycle 10?

Any more tea you have to spill?

Thank you very much Grace and Congratulations once again!

Welcome to the RM Family!
1320 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
1) Definitely Taylor! She was my bestie who in turn we turned into roomies when less people were here. I loved her presence so much, she kept me on my toes and always had that positiveness to her. I bet people loved it when she cooked for everyone so yuummmm.

2) Mhmm, I'd say Natalia. Didn't really like her she annoyed me a bit because she thought she was all that. She's an okay model but lost her spark in the finale part 1. Did I think she could have been competition for me? Nope, it was actually Garrett cause I could tell he knows what he's doing. *giggles*

3) OMG week 2! With the flowers because I went with an obvious choice as a risk but executed it well. Won my first challenge along with best photo that week with a perfect score I was overjoyed. Did I use my challenge advantage to my own liking? Yes, like that's when I ever heard what a gingko is. I'll reveal that I gave Mia, Manu and Sasha the hardest ones because I wanted to give them challenging ones to see what they could do.

4) Mhmmmm... sooo loved the week 3 challenge. Okay maybe my favourites ones are the ones I actually won. But from that week on I was able to show that I'm a versatile model that can do all while still keeping my true self.

5)Tbrh I liked all 3 of you! Not to be a suck-up at all but the way u guys critiqued us was each in a different way.
-Ray: u were the fashion stylist critiquer like you knew all about our styling, the colours and everything that had to do with that.
-Kaylee: u knew everything about being editorial and high fashion. If something was off you would say it but also gave positive ways to rectify it. I liked how u always gave enough comments to do better and that really helped to push myself further.
-Turkey: U were so blunttt and I loved it. U didn't let anything left unsaid, it felt hard at times but ur comments made me want to push myself so much more and prove that I had it in me.

6) The highlight of my journey was getting noticed throughout the competition. At first I'm the kind of model that stays in the sidelines, but when I want something I go for it 100% doesn't matter if I'm perceived as a threat or competition because I am doing this for me and my family.

7) Since the show I've been travelling around, omg this show exposed me so much to so many campaigns! Most of them loved how authentic to myself I was. And also I've been spending time with my new boyfriend ouuuu...

8) I don't know what to future holds for me but I hope to continue to do what I love and maybe maybe maybe I'd like to join a competition again, I love the RUSH!

9) I would say Taylor because she's not a model (singer) but definitely had the qualities of one! But other than her it would be Garrett, he went from almost giving up to giving me a run for my money! I can't lie I was a nervous during the finale because I wanted to win so much to prove to myself that I could do anything if I just set my mind to it.

10) Definitely if u'll have me! Let's see who's going to get the crown after me. *winks and laughs* It's going to be an interesting one, what I'd like to see is less frontrunners and more competition. Like at least 7-8 models who just dominate and fight out for the top spot.

Well other than I have a new boy friend, I say knew cause we've been dating for 6 months! But... we just got engaged so I am looking for that. Don't worry I will forever be GRACE HARTZEL.

THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME GUYS AND STAY AWESOME! *blows kisses and leaves*

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!