This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 8 Winner Interview!

Topic » Tengaged's Next Top Model..

1681 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Ladies & Gentlemen Please welcome to RM Magazine & RM Model Management....EMILY DIDONATO!
Winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 8!

So Emily, your RM Magazine Cover & Spread will be out soon and the people at home are dying to know how you are and how you have been since the show. Here are some questions that the people at home wish to know!

1. Who did you get along with most in the house?
2. Who did you get along with least in the house?
3. Which was your favourite Photoshoot?
4. Which was your favourite Challenge?
5. Who was your favourite Judge and why?
6. What would you say was the highlight of your Journey?
7. What have you been doing since you won the show?
8. What do you have planned for the future?
9. If you Would not have not been the winner, who would you have preferred to take the title? It can be anyone.
10. Will we see you in the Judges Panel in Cycle 9?

Any more tea you have to spill?

Thank you very much Emily and Congratulations once again!

Welcome to the RM Family!
1676 days 12 hours ago
LeonM1996
1. Who did you get along with most in the house?
I got on well with most of the girls, but I think me and Ashley clicked really well. It was nice to make it to the final with her and experience the whole process together. She did really well!

2. Who did you get along with least in the house?
Natasha and I never saw eye to eye. I thought she talked the talk but I wasn't very impressed with a lot of the work she produced, personally. She was too focused on trying to bring everyone else down rather than letting her pictures do the talking.

3. Which was your favourite Photoshoot?
There are so many to choose from! I think the one that sticks out in my mind is Queen of the Jungle in Week 7. This was the first week where I showed a completely different side to me, an almost unpolished look with not much make up and my hair all over the place. Despite that, I still delivered a powerful shoot, and got to spend time with a cute cat for good measure!

4. Which was your favourite Challenge?
My favourite challenge was definitely Vá Ver. It was really challenging, but so fun to have to provide so many different pictures and keep to all of those briefs and the picture with the crazy surrounding, as well as the one where I was dressed as a scientist, were some of my favourite of the cycle.

5. Who was your favourite Judge and why?
My favourite judge was Erin. She always provided me with such detailed feedback and always understood where I was coming from, so that made me feel great. But she always gave me tips on how I could improve, like making sure that I include my whole body in photoshoots.

6. What would you say was the highlight of your Journey?
The highlight of my journey was winning my first Best Photo. It was a long time coming and I felt like I was never going to win one, always coming second or third instead. I won at the right time as it gave me the boost and exposure I needed as we approached the finals.

7. What have you been doing since you won the show?
I've been working hard, jetting all over the globe to take part in catwalks and fashion shoots for a lot of magazines. I've also made a few appearances on big chat shows, which has been a dream!

8. What do you have planned for the future?
I don't really plan much for the future! I'm currently just really enjoying what's happening now and where my career is at. I never imagined I'd be here, so there's no point in planning further ahead! Hopefully I have a long career ahead though.

9. If you Would not have not been the winner, who would you have preferred to take the title?
It can be anyone.
Hmmm, definitely Ashley. We don't get enough representation of bigger girls in the media, so it was great to see her flying that flag and she more than proved that big girls can do just as well in the fashion industry. She delivered amazing photos and was a really strong contender throughout.

10. Will we see you in the Judges Panel in Cycle 9?
Yes, of course! I'm so excited to return to TNTM. I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and experience with girls who will be where I was just a few weeks ago.

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!