This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The X Factor Season 7 Winner & Winning Judge Interview!

Topic » The X Factor Season 7 Winner..

3312 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Jessie J Winner of The X Factor Season 7 accompanied by her Mentor and Season 7's winning Judge, Carrie Underwood!

The Audience who have been watching you both during your time in this competition are dying to know how you both are since the competition ended. Here are some questions I would like you both to answer so we all know how you both are doing.

Jessie,
1. What was your favourite Theme during the competition and why?
2. What was your least favourite Theme during the competition and why?
3. Which Act did you like the Least during the competition and why?
4. If Carrie could not be your Mentor who would you have Chosen? Ray or Beyoncé?
5. What have you been doing since you finished the show?
6. Did you like your RM Magazine spread?
7. What are you planning to do now?
8. How is your Winners Single selling?
9. What did you like most about your Mentor, Carrie Underwood?
10. Will we see you as a Judge/Mentor in Season 8?

Carrie,
1. What was your Most favourite Performance this Season?
2. Which has been your Least favourite Performance this Season?
3. What was Jessie's Best Quality?
4. What can you tell us about Ray & Beyoncé?
5. Will we see you as a Judge/Mentor in Season 8 aswell?

Thank you Ladies! xoxo
3312 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE:

1. What was your Most favourite Performance this Season?
Oh gosh there were so many! If I had to choose I’d say her “Who You Are” performance in the finals. I felt it really captured her raw talent and really displayed the skill she has vocally.

2. Which has been your Least favourite Performance this Season?
I’m not sure Jessie every had a bad performance! But, I will say her cover of “I Knew You Were Trouble” is near the bottom of my list of favorites. Simply because I felt that song really didn’t allow her to showcase her full range.

3. What was Jessie's Best Quality?
Her determination, hands down. She never gave up. Always asked for advice and ultimately decided for herself how she wanted to be heard. She has a very strong work ethic that will take her far beyond the X-Factor.

4. What can you tell us about Ray & Beyoncé?
They are two of the nicest, down to earth people on the planet. I had the pleasure of being on Ray’s team during season 6. Ray really helped me as a coach and mentor. There’s no way I would have gotten to the finals that season without Ray’s motivation to push harder.

5. Will we see you as a Judge/Mentor in Season 8 swell?
I certainly hope so! It was such a fun experience to be a part of The X-Factor this season. Especially being able to help amazing singers like Jessie and Carly Rose!

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!