This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Project Runway Season 5 Winner Interview!

Topic » Project Runway Season 5 Winner..

3572 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
Project Runway has a new winner and his name is Kyle Johnson!

Kyle as the winner here are a few questions the audience is dying to know!

- What have you done since you won the show?
- How does it feel to have a multi contract with RM Model/Designer management?
- What was your favourite week throughout the competition?
- What was your least favourite week in the competition?
- Who did you get on with the most?
- Ray, creator of RM Magazine, feels this cover is his most successful, what do you think?
- Do you like your spread in RM Magazine? Would you change anything?
- What will we be seeing from you now?
- Will you be a judge in Season 6 if there ever is one?

Thank you so much for your time!
3572 days 4 hours ago
kkoster001
1) Since the show has ended and I have won, I have done so much. I have been designing, as well as modeling for some of my own designs. It's just so exciting to be the first person in history to have won two of Raygan's shows in a row. I can't believe it.

2) It feels amazing to have a multi contract with RM Model/Design management. It's just so exciting, and uplifting for me to know I was capable of that.

3) My favorite week during the competition had to be the Little Mix week. Immediately upon seeing them I had my idea of what I wanted to do, and I knew right where I was going, not to mention the designs I made were loved, and won me best design of the week. It was a blast that week!

4) My least favorite week of the competition had to of been the week where we took recyclable material and made outfits. I wasn't really the fondest of my material, but I made the best with what I had.  *Smiles*

5) Out of everyone I think the designer I most got along with would have to be......Maya. She was a great designer, and she won so many best photos. We really liked each others designs, and I think that helped us to get along.

6) To know that he thinks that, feels amazing, I was hoping he would just like it, but to know he thinks that is just mind-bending. As for what I think......I mean I love the design and the way the model in the picture posed. She really rocked it, so I definitely love it.

7) I wouldn't change anything, I love all the designs, and even if they weren't the best, they were what I decided to come up with, and I love them.

8) *Repositions body in chair, and smiles* You will still see me modeling, however that could be in clothes I make, or other designers. Along with that I am going to be sending a collection out during fashion week that will be shown on the runway.

9) If I am allowed to be a judge, I absolutely will and there is no doubt about that. I love the show!
*Smiles and stands up shaking the interviewers hand, before walking off the stage*

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!