This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58

Topic » Day 58

3124 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jermin: Houseguests, it's time for the veto ceremony.
3124 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jermin: This is the veto ceremony. Sterling, you have nominated Matt, and myself. However, I have won the power to veto one of your nominations, or keep them the same. Matt, I will give you a chance to plead your case.

*Matt pleads*
3124 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jermin: Alright. I have decided... I worked for it. I have to save myself b.

*Jermin sits down*

Sterling: DAKOTA, as the only possible nominee, please replace Jermin on the block.

*Dakota sits next to Matt*

Jermin: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes box*

(Vote in a minute)
3124 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
DAKOTA, MATT. In one moment one of you will be evicted. We will follow up with the next HoH afterwards.

JERMIN, please stand and cast your sole vote to evict.
3124 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jermin: *stands* In this game I have considered myself a low key strategist. Flying under the radar undetected and won challenges when I needed to the MOST. I've never doubted my ability and America knows how hard I've played this game. This is the hardest decision I've made so far. Literally torn between pros and cons.
3124 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jermin: I'm gonna go with my gut with this one. I just can't see you two turning on each other and I would be pissed to work my ass off to be chopped like liver. This is a power__move.

With that being said I'm so sorry please respect my GAME move. But I have to evict you..
DAKOTA.

DAKOTA, you have been evicted from the Big Brother Hybrid house. Please grab your things, say your goodbyes and head outside.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!