This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #16 - Merged..

3630 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: IceIce; Cheapcheep; Sunslicer; bingo; Losa; Chastain; Lynette; and Natalie, voted out at the last tribal council.  Logan has individual immunity and cannot be voted out. 

Logan - How does it feel to know you will get the chance to go to the final tribal council?

Sim/Bugs/Joe - Why do you feel like you should also have a seat at the FTC?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  The sooner you send it the sooner we can get going.
3630 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Logan - How does it feel to know you will get the chance to go to the final tribal council?

Eighteen seasons ago I had this chance and you get the same feeling each time, wow I have a chance to win the title. I really actually have a shot.
3630 days 7 hours ago
flamingjoe

I feel like I should also have a seat at the FTC because of the game that I've played. Also, my odds of winning probably aren't that amazing, so that could be an incentive for people to want me to be sat there. lol
3630 days 7 hours ago
Ilikebugs

I feel that I deserve it because I fought here. I ahve the most votes out of anyone in this whole SEASON(Dont know why but smh) and I played hard.
3630 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay

People have been calling me sheep, follower, idiot... I ain't winning. I have many haters on the jury and they won't want me to win, so why waste that opportunity when you have a clear Amanda in the FTC along with you.
3630 days 7 hours ago
Ilikebugs
But youre Jean-Robert
3630 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Ew, I would prefer someone else, please. Amanda, Sherri, Gervase, but not JR :o
3630 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Btw, I said Amanda because I know I will never win.
3630 days 7 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Erm ok, Shamar
3630 days 7 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Amanda CAN win though...
3630 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I know she can win, but she hasn't so far :)

And ew, I prefer JR now xD
3630 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
I voted and those of you should know who I voted for.
3630 days 7 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ok sim is Jean-Robert
3630 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Eh... no.
3630 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
2/4 votes received.
3630 days 7 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Only 2 votes?

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!