This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Return to Final Four

Topic » Return to Final Four

1681 days 20 hours ago
kyledd
Mark, Lake, Billy, Joey and Craig one of you will get a chance to return to the game.

This challenge is called "Karma is a B!t$#" and here is how it works.

You have until tomorrow 9/18/19 at 5PM EST to have ten people from Tengaged email me your name, each of the users that emails me you will get their Karma, so for example if I emailed your name you would get 1469 Karma. The person with the most Karma at the end of the challenge gets back in the game!

But...as I said, you can only have ten people mail me, as you spam your ass off for every person over ten you will LOSE that Karma. So be careful....

Also, if the person that emails me your name also applies for Season 2 (applications are now open) you will earn 1000 bonus points.

Good luck!
1680 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
Hello everyone, I did have to push this back to tomorrow 9/19/19 sorry, something came up.
1679 days 23 hours ago
craigstack1993
Here
1679 days 23 hours ago
kyledd
Check in closes in ten minutes, but if we don't have a lot of people to compete I will have to reschedule.
1679 days 22 hours ago
KidDrift76
huh i'm in f3
1679 days 22 hours ago
FireX
?
1679 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
What's with the question mark?
1679 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
Okay, I will now reveal who is returning to the game.
1679 days 22 hours ago
KidDrift76
umm i'm in f3
1679 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
Lake had the most Karma and will be returning to the game.
1679 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
Brian, since you are outgoing Head of Household you will not be able to compete. Kid since you are the only other one here, you will be the Head of Household and are guaranteed a spot in the Final Three.
1679 days 22 hours ago
KidDrift76
aye
1679 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
You have five minutes to make your nominations and then you and Brian will compete for the final power of veto.
1679 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
Please post your nominations here.
1679 days 22 hours ago
KidDrift76
aye
1679 days 22 hours ago
KidDrift76
omg idk who to nomm no hard feelings or anything but i nomm...

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!