This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evictions

Topic » Evictions

1660 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
Drew and Kevin have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments, you will be sending in your eviction votes. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Noah, you will only vote in the event of a tie.

Votes are due no later than Thursday, 10/3/19 @ 6PM EST. That is when the live eviction and Head of Household Competition will be.

In the meantime, Drew and Kevin feel free to post here why you deserve to stay aboard the Titanic.
1660 days 17 hours ago
Tester
oh lol
1660 days 16 hours ago
kevinlord190
I'm here to play.  Unfortunately, studying for midterms came off as shady and I was backdoored.  I hope you vote to save me.  I want to play and help make this a fun season and live up to the twist.
1660 days 12 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
just a question since another game was hard on rules but are we allowed to change veto and eviction decisions up until the ultimate deadline (Thursday in this case)?
1660 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
BadGirlsClubfan
just a question since another game was hard on rules but are we allowed to change veto and eviction decisions up until the ultimate deadline (Thursday in this case)?

Yes, eviction votes can be changed up until the last minute.
1659 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
When I reveal the vote the evicted Houseguest will have a few minutes to gather his things and say his goodbyes.
1659 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
By a vote of 8-2
1659 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Kevin
1659 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
You have been evicted from the KDBB2 House.
1657 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
Parker and zac have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments, you will be sending in your eviction votes. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Noah, you will only vote in the event of a tie.

Votes are due no later than Sunday 10/6 @ a special time 9pm  EST. That is when the live eviction and Head of Household Competition will be.

In the meantime, Parker and zac feel free to post here why you deserve to stay aboard the Titanic.
1657 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
“ Noah, you will only vote in the event of a tie.“

Excuse Me?
1656 days 9 hours ago
kyledd
When I reveal the vote, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to gather his belongings and walk out the front door.
1656 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
gl noms
1656 days 9 hours ago
kyledd
By a vote of 5-4
1656 days 9 hours ago
kyledd
Zac you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!