This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pov meetings

Topic » Pov meetings

1639 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Drew and Parker have been nominated for eviction. Noah as the winner of the power of veto you have the power to veto one of the two nominees and name the replacement if you so choose. Your decision is due here no later than tonight at 11:59pm est
1639 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is the veto meeting.  Drew and Parker have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.
1639 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Drew, Parker, both of you now have the chance to tell me why you think I should use the veto on you.  Drew, you can go first

*Drew stands upm stares at me, and sits back down*

Ok, Parker your turn.

*Parker stands up, stares at me, and sits back down*

Ok then...
1639 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
When I won the veto, I was likely not using it, however, a person has been targeted for a backdoor.  And I’ll say more about that when I nominate this person.  But for my veto, I have decided to use it on Parker.
1639 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, now for the hard part,  since I have just vetoed one of the nominations, it is my duty as Head of Household to name a replacement nominee.
1639 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
My replacement nominee is Kevin.

Kevin, you were the first person to message me when I won HOH, and I told you you were good.  And I meant that.  But from what I’ve found out over my HOH reign and today especially, is that you’re a shady player, you can’t be trusted in multiple games you play.  And I’ve seen it too with our few messages, you’ve left me on read multiple times when I’ve tried to see where your head was at.  And I have no idea what you would do if you got an HOH, and that scares me.  And ultimately, I wasn’t going to take a big shot this week, I wanted to just send home someone who kinda wasn’t that active first and just not use the veto.  But ultimately, after I won the veto my mind changed.  So I’m sorry man, but you gotta go up.

With that, this veto meeting is adjourned. *shuts veto box*
1636 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
Bobby and Parker have been nominated for eviction, but Alejandro has the Power to Veto one of the two nominees, Alejandro please post your decision and a replacement nominee if needed here no later than tonight at 11:59PM EST.
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
This is the veto ceremony. As HOH, I have nominated Bobby and Parker for eviction this week, but I have the power to veto one of the nominees
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
I would like to give each nominee a chance to explain why I should save them...(Bobby gives his speech) (Parker gives her speech)
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
I have decided...
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
...to use the Power of Veto on...
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
...Bobby.
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Because I have vetoed one of my nominees, it is my duty as Head of Household to name a replacement nominee
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
This decision is based strictly on game and it’s nothing personal.
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Brian. You have told me that I am your number one target, despite the fact that I tried nothing but be nice to you and try to get to know you. So if that’s the way you want to play, then get ready, cause I’m here to slay.
1636 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Since you have immunity this week, I unfortunately can’t put you up, but I can put up the next best thing.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!