This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evictions

Topic » Evictions

1619 days 7 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
*hugs Nahuel*
1619 days 7 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
*Hugs Sarah*
1619 days 7 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
LAST WORDS: I really didn't have to trust so much other people's vote. I deserve this for making a bad impression, and despite my speech, it didn't make this happen. Good luck to all of you. 馃槝
https://media.giphy.com/media/kaBU6pgv0OsPHz2yxy/giphy.gif
1619 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
gg nahuel
1617 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Josh & Tris have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments you will be sending in your eviction votes. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Zac, as Head of Household, you will only vote in the event of a tie.

Votes are due no later than Tuesday, November 19th at 6pm EST. This is also when the live Head of Household Competition will take place.

In the meantime, Josh & Tris feel free to post here why you should not be sent back out into the muggle world.
1617 days 6 hours ago
KidDrift76
BEEP
1616 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
When I reveal the vote, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to gather his things, say goodbye and go back to the Muggle World.
1616 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
By a vote of 6-5
1616 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
i-
1616 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
Tris. You have been evicted from the KDBB House.
1616 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
Please check in for the Head of Household Competition

https://tengaged.com/group/4787-kdbb3-day-7/forum/topic/23109959/last
1614 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
Logan & Sarah have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments you will be sending in your eviction votes. Logan is not allowed to vote. Sarah has been given a steal a vote and an extra vote. Kevin J, as Head of Household, you will only vote in the event of a tie.

Votes are due no later than Friday, November 22nd at 6pm EST.

In the meantime, Logan & Sarah feel free to post here why you should not be sent back out into the muggle world.
1614 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello houseguests, I'll make this short and sweet.
I play a loyal game and will always be someone who is willing to lose then to go with an easy win. I know I haven't talked to much of you, I'm sorry for that but, I'm always open and honest. Hopefully you keep me since I have more to give.
1613 days 9 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
*Stands up infront of everyone* Guys I would love to stay and keep on having fun and getting to know each and everyone of you guys more. Coming into this game I was so happy that Logan would be in this game because I wanted to get closer with him to bring a friendship back. I am so happy that he forgiven me but I wish he was not on the block. But I don't want to leave this house. Do what's best for your game and I hope you guys vote to keep me. Thank you *Sits down in chair*

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!