This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Ceremonies

Topic » Power of Veto Ceremonies

1616 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
Nahuel & Sarah have been nominated for eviction, but Kyle has the Power to veto one of the two nominees. Kyle please post your veto decision here no later than tonight at 11:59PM EST.
1616 days 7 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*sits on ottoman*
1616 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
This is the Power of Veto Ceremony. As the POV holder, I must choose to either save Sarah, save Nahuel, or discard it. I have chosen...
NOT to use the Power of Veto!

It is too early to make a move against the HOH, and I fear that saving a fellow Hufflepuff will just put another Hufflepuff on the block. Therefore, I have chosen to respect Noah's choices for nominations.

This Power of Veto Ceremony is adjourned.
1616 days 7 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*slowly gets up from ottoman and walks away in slow motion towards the kitchen as the big brother outro music plays*
1612 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Emma has chosen not to use the POV.
1610 days 3 hours ago
skimmilk4
This is the veto meeting. Sarah, Logan, you have been nominated for eviction. But I have the power to veto one of the nominations. With this power of veto... I have decided... NOT to use it. I apologize to you both, but I feel like there is really no need for me to veto one of Kevin’s nominations. I wish the best of luck to you both.
1610 days 3 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
*stand up slowly and hugs everyone*
1610 days 3 hours ago
dawnpeacly
https://media0.giphy.com/media/co7KyQqSqXMYM/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e42ee6b6f307443db94e152cac28786b2522fa18&rid=giphy.gif
1606 days 8 hours ago
Emma_O
hello i have won the power of veto so i can choose to veto a nomination if i wish.

after careful consideration in the 5 minutes allotted to me i have decided to use the power of veto.

I would like to please veto Tim from the nomination block.
1606 days 8 hours ago
kyledd
Kevin has nominated Zac as a replacement, you all have one hour to send in your eviction votes/
1605 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
Emma and Sarah have been nominated by the Head of Household. Zac was named the third nominee by Emma. If Zac is saved there will be no renominee, but if Emma or Sarah are saved. Dan will have to name a new replacement.
1605 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
Tim has decided to save Emma from the block.
1605 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
Dan you must now name a new nominee.
1605 days 7 hours ago
bbsuper92
I'm nominating Rob
1605 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
Rob is safe
1605 days 7 hours ago
bbsuper92
Ok I'm nominating ethan

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!