This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremonies

Topic » Nomination Ceremonies

1611 days 2 hours ago
kyledd
Kevin J, as Head of Household one of your duties is to nominate two houseguests for eviction. Please post your nomination ceremony here no later than tonight at 11:59PM EST.
1610 days 22 hours ago
kevinlord190
I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have decided to nominate Sarah and Logan

Simply put, I haven't really talked to either of you which is definitely a fault on my part as well.  It's not personal and not about the houses.  Good luck in veto
1607 days 10 hours ago
Kevin0621
This is the week 4 nomination ceremony. As head of Household, it is my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I’m just going to get into it.

My first nominee is

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*turns key*

Josh

My second nominee is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*turns key*

Tim.

I have nominated Josh and Tim for eviction. Josh, we talked a bit in the beginning, but thus far haven’t really managed to have complete discussions. Tim, similar thing, but it’s just an association thing. And let me just say this is not just completely from me. A lot of people feel threatened by you two as a force in this game.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1605 days 2 hours ago
bbsuper92
Ummm I'm I'm nominating Sarah and emma
1605 days 2 hours ago
kyledd
Emma, please post your third nominee you have FIVE Minutes.
1605 days 1 hour ago
Emma_O
hello i am allowed to make a 3rd nomination.
I have decided this week to nominate Zac. I am so sorry.
1604 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
im too lazy to type shit so ill just say the two names and why

Zac I've nommed you cause you thought i was behind you getting nommed which I honestly wasnt. I never talked to Kevin or Emma about you getting nommed. The fact that you assume its me means you will never trust me so why should I keep you safe.

Kevin J. This is more for another game, because you kinda backstabbed me there. I don't think your trying so maybe this will be an out for you to leave

This ends the nomination ceremony gl
1599 days 5 hours ago
Kevin0621
This is the nomination ceremony. As the Head of Household, it is my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction. Inside of my nomination block are the keys of the houseguest I am nominating for eviction.

The first houseguest I am nominating is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Emma.

My second nominee is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Kyle.

I have nominated you Emma, and you Kyle for eviction.
Emma, I think you’re great, we just haven’t been able to build the social bond as of lately. Kyle, I also genuinely like you, but I had six option this week and unfortunately 2 would have to be nommed. I wish you guys best of luck in the veto.

1599 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
Wow okay
1597 days 21 hours ago
kevinlord190
This is the nomination ceremony, it is one of my duties as HOH to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will now name the two nominees.

My first nominee is Emma

You didn't show up for the discussion about the multi which makes it very suspect

my second nominee is Kyle

You volunteered and have been accused.

If I could I would have nominated Dan and Kyle together, but the house immunity made Dan safe so I had to put up you Emma and you Kyle.

In the end what I have to go on are accusations and a volunteer.

I am truly sorry if both of you are innocent.

Best of luck in veto.
1596 days ago
kyledd
Houseguests a power has been played.

This power allowed someone to name the two nominees instead of the HOH. Dan and Robert are the nominees.

Votes are due no later than tomorrow at 1159pm est
1594 days 23 hours ago
kevinlord190
Hey yall, welcome to the nomination ceremony. As HOH I have to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

Look, this twist has really upped the paranoia in the house.  Two evictions the house has tried to get the controller and two times the house has been wrong.  I have been told a few names as to who people believe the controller to be and I have decided that I do not care.  I don't want to play this paranoia/accusing game any longer and with that I have proposed that the house get together to evict Emma and force the controller to play on even ground.  If Emma gets vetoed off, the controller will be exposed.  With that I have decided to nominate

Emma

and

Nahuel

Emma is the controlled houseguest so this comes as no surprise.  I wanted someone that I am positive stays over Emma because if someone has been accused by others, they are more likely to go.  Nahuel is the most innocent person here because of him getting evicted and coming back.  I accept that I will get the 3rd nom punishment, and I really do hope that you all take that into consideration if this works and Emma is evicted. 

With that, the nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1592 days 23 hours ago
dawnpeacly
https://media2.giphy.com/media/QtjSBHrId0T3rHYe5k/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e8163a2f215cc946ea504e60e2d742911fc13a46&rid=giphy.gif

Hello everyone, welcome to the nomination ceremony. This week I won the HoH and now possess the power to nominate two of you. It’s final 7 and things are starting to really hit get crazy and I have to start doing what I believe is best for my game. Carrying on, my first nomination is...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/g9FBfdFszxcGY/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291b16754e29b2f485f963c2f2117d24c93af0d775&rid=giphy.gif

Robert.

Robert, I think you’re a pretty cool guy and I hate to do this but this game is getting crazy and I have to do what I believe is best for my game forward. Seriously, good luck in the veto. My second nomination is...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/shVNt6dRCNMbu/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e9bb3520c398275f12925f98eeac1a9c39c9cb40&rid=giphy.gif

Nahuel.

I haven’t spoken to you that much in this game. At the beginning, we spoke for a little and that was really it. I wish you luck in the veto.

This nomination ceremony is... adjourned.
1590 days 2 hours ago
Robson704
Hello everyone, welcome to the nomination ceremony. This week I won the HoH and now possess the power to nominate two of you. This game is complicated and sometimes any move you could make even if it didnt have wrong intentions it could put you on the block even if you wasnt responsible for any mistake in the house. I counted 4 loyal allies who didnt deserve to go home at the moment they got voted out and it has been too much to not tolerate because i would be the fifth and the final person after them. Karma is striking back and i decided to put on the block tonight
-
-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
--
--
-

--
--
-

-
--

--
-

--
-
-

-
-
-
-
--

-
-
--

-
Controller
When you made noms, you put on the block two people who were never accused of being multi and never tried to discuss about this thing when other people tried to solve the case. When you won your Power of Veto you saved your multi from going on the block and made some moves which proves to me that you are the only person who might possibly the controller of Emma. I hope you wont take it personally because its just an eye for the eye. Ethan please take a seat.

-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The next nominee i chose is:
-
-
-
--
--

-
----
-
-
-
--

-
-
-
----
-

--
-
--_
--
-
---

---

Gabe
When you told me you flipped on Kyle without mentioning it to everyone when i thought our house was going after Emma i thought that you were the controller who tried to save the multi. I mentioned this idea to the jury and they said its logical and you with dan are the biggest suspects of being controller but after i came back from jury house i still tried to keep a promise to go as far as i could with you even if you would be multi controller or whoever it would be. I know that after Ethan put me on block you were the one who pulled the strings for this so again its just eye for an eye in this game. I hope we can still be friends but in this game things got out of the control a bit.

1590 days 2 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Period

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!