This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Applications

Topic » Season 4 Applications

1590 days 11 hours ago
kyledd
State:
Have you played group games before, if yes how many:
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:)
1589 days 15 hours ago
NanoNerd
Skype: You have it but I’m having trouble logging into it rn

State: Missouri
Why should you be cast: I’m a loyal and strategic player who will do whatever it takes to make it far.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes. I was a part of your second season. I also participated in Will’s One offs, Tengaged Idol, and the first 3 seasons of Dancing with the Stars.
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) I’ve been watching season 3 and I saw the season 4 apps were open :/
1589 days 14 hours ago
Jassos4

State: CA
Why should you be cast: Im Entertaining, Competitive and The Whole Package
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes Its Been A While But More Then 7
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) AD
1588 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE

State: CA
Why should you be cast: I have years of group games background and can bring entertainment
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Check my profile
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) Ad

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!