This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Head of Household Competitions

Topic » Head of Household Competitions..

1614 days 21 hours ago
kyledd
Whichever House wins HOH, the Prefect of that House will enter The Room of Requirement where they will choose a case. Some cases have powers and some cases have Punishments.
1614 days 21 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Okay
1614 days 21 hours ago
kyledd
PLAYING

Gryffindor - Ethan, Robert, Gabe
Hufflepuff - Sarah, Emma, Zac, Kyle
Ravenclaw - Kevin A.
Slytherin - Tim, Tris
1614 days 21 hours ago
TMAN54445
Why is Gabe Gryffindor?
1614 days 21 hours ago
Kevin0621
I think I might have to quit the game as I lost my Skype. I really don’t want to buy if I can’t get it back I think I have too
1614 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
you can get another free account lmao
1614 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
^^^
1614 days 20 hours ago
Kevin0621
But I have so many old friends on there that went inact but are only active there
1614 days 20 hours ago
kyledd
The Power is up for grabs. Noah as outgoing Head of Household you are not eligible to compete. This competition is called "Most Likely" and here is how it works:

Over the past 24 hours Tengaged has been voting for which House is most likely to do something and for this competition you will be playing one at a time in teams. We will go in order of check-in. So for example, up first would be Sarah, Ethan, Kevin A, Tim.

I will post a question and one of those four will need to be the first to email me on Tengaged the correct answer. If you get it correct, you may eliminate a player that you are competing against. If you are the first to mail me and you get it incorrect you will be eliminated.

Since we are uneven, Kevin A you will be going every turn, I hope that makes sense.

Does everyone understand?

Also, I will not accept answers via Skype because I cant keep track of who mailed me first. So Emma please friend me.
1614 days 20 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Yes
1614 days 20 hours ago
kyledd
Okay, since there are no questions. Up first for question 1 is Sarah, Ethan, Kevin A and Tim only they can answer
1614 days 20 hours ago
Emma_O
okay i did
1614 days 20 hours ago
kyledd
Question 1. Which House did Tengaged say was most likely to skip school because of a zit?
1614 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
https://media3.giphy.com/media/26BRLjgET2hX58AiA/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f518272734bb93613d2afd163909d3c4f794765b&rid=giphy.gif
1614 days 20 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
What which are the groups again

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!