This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evictions

Topic » Evictions

1617 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
Nahuel & Sarah have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments you will be sending in your eviction votes. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Noah, as Head of Household, you will only vote in the event of a tie.

Votes are due no later than Saturday, November 16th at 6pm EST. This is also when the live Head of Household Competition will take place.

In the meantime, Nahuel & Sarah feel free to post here why you should not be sent back out into the muggle world.
1616 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
When I reveal the votes, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather their things and walk out the front door. BUT FIRST...
1616 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
I should reveal the next Twist that is sure to shake up this game.
1616 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
This twist is called Dementors Kiss and here is how it works
1616 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Each week the Evicted Houseguest will privately send me who they want to give a Dementors Kiss to, and what that does is give that person an eviction vote the next time they are on of the final nominees on the block on eviction night
1616 days 12 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
馃槻
1616 days 12 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
WHAT THE FUDGE? 馃槻
1616 days 12 hours ago
Emma_O
yikes
1616 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
Not that bad actually
1616 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
it is if you avoid going on the block till like f4
1616 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
But don't worry all, each of you has a Patronus that you can use once to cancel a Dementors Kiss, but in order to successfully use it you must message me before the eviction and say "I wish to use my Patronus on (evicted houseguests), If you are correct you have successfully avoided a Dementors Kiss, if you are incorrect you have wasted your Patronus.
1616 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
I mean these things suck your soul out I was expecting worse
1616 days 12 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Okay
1616 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
By a vote of 7-6
1616 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Nahuel
1616 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
You have been evicted from the Big Brother House. It's time for you to leave Hogwarts and return to the muggle world

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!