This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Applications!

Topic » Season 3 Applications!

1630 days 9 hours ago
MichaelM099

State: Michigan
Why should you be cast:
- I should be on this cast because I would bring a strategy and ounce of fun like you have never seen. I walk, talk and breath Big Brother, and I do whatever it takes to win! Cast me, you won’t regret it
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes, check my profile for everything
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) It was on the top of the Group list, and it looks like a fun game
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 205 lbs
1626 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly

State: Oklahoma
Why should you be cast: I am a good strategist, I’m good with communicating with others and I’d make great tv ;). Plus, it would be my first BB group game so that’s fun!
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: I’ve done role plays and that’s about it. Around 10...?
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) You spammed me with just “please” and at that moment, I knew I had to apply.
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 105, I know that sounds questionable but I’m being 100% honest. I’m just REALLY skinny.
1626 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name: josh

State: Florida
Why should you be cast: I love game theory I am committed
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: many many many
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) ad
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds):156
1625 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13

State: California
Why should you be cast: Because i am fun honest and blunt
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: no
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) you spammed me
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 135

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!