This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Applications!

Topic » Season 3 Applications!

1636 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
1636 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
State:
Have you played group games before, if yes how many:
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:)
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds):
1636 days 4 hours ago
NanoNerd

State: Missouri
Why should you be cast: I got screwed in season 2 and I want to redeem myself.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: I鈥檝e played in 1. You鈥檙e second season.
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) I went to the group page and it was there!
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 192 lbs
1632 days 5 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724

State:New York
Why should you be cast:I am a big brother fan and I want a girl to win this season
Have you played group games before, if yes how many:idk like 4 to 5
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:)You spammed me
How much do you weigh?: 85 pounds
1632 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976

State: Indiana
Why should you be cast: I should be cast since I have experience and want to have a fun time.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: yes and way too many to many to count.
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) spammed/I watched last season and decided this was my time.
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 195 pounds
1632 days 1 hour ago
alden_skate
Name: Alden

State: NC

Occ. Student

Why should I be- you said I should apply so im applying

Idont know how i saw it as i was looking throough groups

I weigh 111

oh and this would be my first group game
1632 days ago
KidDrift76
Miles
Alejandro G
Texas
Teacher
was born 1972
I want to make the finale because season 1 i got 3rd
Yes
An ad,spammed you and was a player
I'm light as fuck i weigh 91lbs and no oz
1631 days 23 hours ago
Emma_O

State: Hawaii
Why should you be cast: I love Big Brother so much!
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: No, this would be my first, I'm new to the site
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) I saw an ad, but you mailed me too.
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 126 pounds.
1631 days 20 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
State: Buenos Aires
Why should you be cast: Because I like to spend time playing online games and because you need more people to join your season! 馃槃
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: Yes 5 Survivors, 2 Big Brother and 2 The Voice.
How did you hear about this group game: You spammed me. 馃檪
How much do you weigh?: I don't know how much I weigh, but I have a somewhat fat/skinny body.
1631 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto

State: Depressed and Insanity (but really Virginia)
Why should you be cast: Why not? I鈥檓 here to play.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: I have played too many to count
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) You annoyed me
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 6000 pounds (but actually 223)
1631 days 3 hours ago
Robson704

State: Empire of building (Cracow, Poland)
Why should you be cast: Because im very good social player in survivor and i would want to find myself in new environment and new difficulties which are only in Big Brother. And someone was about to send me nudes if i wouldnt do that xd
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: I guess i ended 3 games on 6th, 4th and 15th place and im still playing 3 survivor seasons in the same time
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) Gabe played this group game last season ago and he got pretty good place in the end so i try my best same as him maybe i be better or much worse
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds):82 kg =180.779055 pounds good luck to those who will have to remember it
1631 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim m
U have it
Florida
Accountant
Cuz I love Harry Potter
Yes I beat you ;) and others
Ur blog
I don't weigh myself cuz I'll scare myself I'll say 200 but I'm sure I'm over that
1630 days 23 hours ago
danielm345
State: Florida
Why should you be cast: cuz diversity :D.
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: a lot, check profile page
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) ya spammed me
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 175
1630 days 18 hours ago
Kevin0621
State: New Jersey
Why should you be cast: I could add an element to this game for Better or worse
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: yes, and I鈥檇 say around 10
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) mutual someone
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds) um week if I absolutely have to say it鈥檚 right below 100
1629 days 20 hours ago
bbsuper92

State: Pennsylvania
Why should you be cast: I'm A Big  Brother suoerfan!
Have you played group games before, if yes superfan! 1
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) I got spammed by youuuu!
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pyou! 220
1629 days 20 hours ago
Duffybutt11

State: TN
Why should you be cast: Im awesome tbh
Have you played group games before, if yes how many: yes, many.. check my profile for a synopsis lol
How did you hear about this group game (I spammed you, a player, an ad, other:) spam/another player
How much do you weigh? (No Troll answers here, if you don't want to tell me how much you weigh that is fine just make up an ideal weight. This comes up in a competition later, so don't say something stupid like 6000 pounds): 130

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!