This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CALL OUT TIME

Topic » CALL OUT TIME

1649 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
So me and Gabe, have had a Final 2 since the start of the game.  Myself and Gabe were heart of the ocean and we’ve been in a bunch of different alliances. 

The Better Half (First and Second class everyone knows about this one)
Five Guys (Us 2, Billy, Zac, Brian [Brian left the chat when he and billy had a falling out])
Guns N’ Roses (Us 2, Raul)
String Quartet (Guns N’ Roses + Alejandro)
Spit Like a Man (Us 2, Ivy)
Unnamed Alliance (String Quartet + Ivy)

To everyone else, I’m genuinely not mad about that last vote being flipped.  My loyalty on a larger scale was always to Gabe, Raul, Alejandro, and Ivy but I thought Gabe and I were tight.  We told each other practically everything (at least I thought), and I knew he won a Diamond Power of Veto from the Shipwreck when he won the Week 2 poll. 

Kevin, sorry I sent you home, but you just weren’t anything with me and I couldn’t trust you at that point.
Zac, sorry I sent you home, but my loyalty was to the side that was against Brian, so I voted you out.
Parker, ur inactive whatever.
Nick, I feel terrible about this, you were not supposed to go home.

To Alejandro, Raul, and Ivy, this is not meant to call you out, it’s meant to call out GABE and myself to an extent, but I really am no longer well connected as of last vote, Gabe still is.

Alejandro, I know of several instances where Gabe has called you “putty” and has downright manipulated you.  He manipulated you into making The String Quartet and more.

I consider myself a Free Agent now, if I go home that’s fine, but I just want everything out there.

Also know Brian made a chat with Alejandro, Ivy, Gabe, Raul, and Bobby.  @Drew and Billy

Note: I AM NOT MAD @ ANYONE.  It’s a game, and if I go to the jury, I’ll be respecting it as such.  Brian, I would respect you a TON if you felt the same way, but you don’t.
1649 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
1649 days 4 hours ago
Tester
Oof

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!