This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Head of Household Competitions

Topic » Head of Household Competitions

1633 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests, the power is up for grabs for the last time. This competition will be played in three parts, the winner of this round will advance to round 3, and the two losers will face off in part two. In just a few moments I will create a blog whoever has the most points at 11:59PM EST tonight will win Part I, Part II will take place tomorrow at 6PM EST.
1632 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
Hello Ivy & Raul and welcome to Part II of the three part Head of Household Competition. The winner of this competition will face off against Gabe in the third part.

For this competition, I will mail you on Tengaged a link of a Crossword Puzzle, you must finish the crossword puzzle and send me a screenshot on Skype, once you finish the crossword puzzle I will send you on Tengaged a link to a Jigsaw puzzle. Once you finish that you must send me a screenshot on Skype, and I will send you a link on Tengaged to a Slider puzzle, once you complete the slider puzzle and send me a screenshot, you will have moved on to round 3 of the 3 part HOH Competition. Does everyone understand?
1632 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
yes
1632 days 17 hours ago
LaGafas
yes
1632 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
Okay, I will be send you the both the link to the Crossword Puzzle now.
1632 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
This competition begins now!

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!