This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evictions

Topic » Evictions

1641 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
No shit
1640 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
Alejandro & Billy  have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments, you will be sending in your eviction votes. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Raul, you will only vote in the event of a tie.

Votes are due no later than tomorrow 10/28/19 at 5PM EST, where we will have the next eviction and Head of Household Competition.

In the meantime, Alejandro & Billy feel free to post here why you deserve to stay aboard the Titanic.
1640 days 17 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
*Stands up* From day one I had no idea what I was getting myself into and here we are after 29 days. First of all, I don’t want to talk negative about the person sitting next to me so Billy I wish you the best. Raul, congrats on winning HOH this week you deserve it and to Gabe congratulations on your veto win. To Ivy, you are doing great in this game and wish you the best. Everything that I have done is strictly game related and never personal. I hope we can all stay friends after the game is over and get to really know each other. With that said I hope you guys do what’s best for your games and I’m sorry if I ever hurt you guys unintentionally. Congrats on making it to Final 5 together you guys *sits back down*
1640 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
*stands up* keep me bc I don’t have a shot of winning this game at the end
*sits back down*
1639 days 20 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
billy omg ur too funny bruh
1639 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
When I reveal the votes, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to gather his things and walk out the front door.
1639 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
By a vote of 2-0
1639 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
BYE
1639 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
Billy you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
1639 days 18 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
good luck in that damn jury house...youll need it

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!