This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of veto competitions

Topic » Power of veto competitions

1639 days 14 hours ago
skimmilk4
RUNS BACK TO OTEV WITH SHIP RMS Noahic
1639 days 14 hours ago
skimmilk4
Ship number 4 specifically?
1639 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Congratulations Gabe, you have won the Power of Veto!
1639 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
skimmilk4
Ship number 4 specifically?

Yes
1639 days 14 hours ago
LaGafas
Lol I sent it in mail lol
1639 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Gabe you have five minutes to make your veto decision.
1639 days 14 hours ago
Bvance1212
yes Gabe king
1639 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
OTEV would have been a lot more fun with more people... The next question would have been Who won a competition by spelling letters and then who won a veto because of the shipwreck and by the way the names were:

SS Brianic
RMS Nickian
SS Kevinic
RMS Noahic
RMS Hunteronia
RMS Drewian
SS Parkerpathia
RMS Zacalfornian
SS Bobbyian

I worked hard on this for no one to show up ;P
1639 days 14 hours ago
skimmilk4
Love that. What would mine have been?
1638 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
This competition is called "The Grand Staircase" and here is how it will work, in just a few moments I will post a picture in the tengaged group which will have ten questions about your evicted houseguests. Your goal is to solve all ten questions and mail them into me on Tengaged. There may be more than one correct answer, but their should only be one houseguest per question. If you send it to me and it's incorrect, I won't tell you which one is incorrect, and you must resolve. The first person to send in all ten correct answers will win the final power of veto and earn a spot with Gabe in the Final 3. Does everyone undertand?
1638 days 13 hours ago
skimmilk4
ye
1638 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
IVY WON!
1638 days 13 hours ago
LaGafas
GG Ivy that was hard lol I should have studied hahahaha

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!