This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Premiere

Topic » Season 2 Premiere

1663 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
1663 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yeah so 12 people applied, it's us and 4 returnees, and that's it lol.
1663 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
It's time for the Season Premiere of Kyledd's Big Brother 2!
1663 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
cool
1663 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
The first four houseguests to enter are an 18 year old student from Indiana, Gabe! Another 18 year old Ivy, and someone who is no stranger to the game, he finished 9th last season. He's not a Trump Supporter, but he's definitly a Hillary Hater, Billy! And finally a 20 year old student from hailing from Iowa, Ale, Ale, Alejandro!
1663 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
O we're doing this a couple at a time
1663 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Me at the returnees not being last ok
1663 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
The next four houseguests to enter are a 19 year old student from Canada, how aboot that, Parker. a 16 year old student whose name may or may not be Drew, and a 26 year old student from Texas, Kevin! And finally a 30 year old Laundry Attendant from North Carolina, Bobby!
1663 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
"whose name may or may not be Drew"

*SEES*
1663 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
The next three to enter the house are an 18 year old student from New Jersey, Zac! a 16 year old student Nick and an 18 year old student from Colorado Noah!
1663 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
The last three to enter the house is a 24 year old Receptionist from Florida, Raul! a 19 year old UPS worker from Wisconsin, Hunter Hansen and last but not least the winner of Season 1, Brian!
1663 days 6 hours ago
FireX
*enters*

IM BACKKKKK
1663 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
"I'll clear the air that Brian is NOT returning."

Message sent to me by Kyle earlier today lol
1663 days 6 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
*Jaw drop*
1663 days 6 hours ago
NanoNerd
Btw guys I’m from Missouri
1663 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
As you have all entered the house you discover that the house is designed like an old ship. The Titanic to be more specific. The Living Room looks like a the Captain’s Quarters with a Wheel right under the TV. One of the bedroom looks like a third class cabin with bunk beds, the other bedroom looks like another cabin, with fake portholes where the windows usually are, cameras obviously behind them. Towards the kitchen, you’ll notice the spiral staircase to the HOH bedroom has been removed and replaced with the Grand Staircase replica. The HOH bedroom is absolutely stunning, definitely  a room of luxury.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!